PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

Chrisotpherm
04-19-2012, 06:39 AM
My brothers need a little advice on what you think is the best option. I am currently running test-e at 750mgs, Tren a at 300mgs a week and have been on for roughly 11wks. I am wanting to go on trt but have to get my free test range down. I had my blood ran and the doc asked if I was doing self injection already and in my mind I wanted to have a catholic confession but I don't know this guy from Adam and I don't trust anyone with my business except to my family here who get it. I told him I was taking PH and he wants me to get off and have blood test in 4wks to see what my true levels are. I was thinking of making the 30th of this month my last shot as I have to get blood test on the 17th and figured the above will clear my system by then? I am not into the idea of crashing but do want prescription trt and wanted to know you guys thoughts on this. Should I stop pinning now clearing my system in 2wks and by the time I do my blood test I will be completely clear and levels should be low? Or pin till the 30th and by the time I do my labs the levels should be low enough? I appreciate your help. I have been doing my own trt for a while but you can't beat a prescription. I have a clomid pct ready but in order to be put on trt do you all think its worth not running the pct to have my levels low enough for a prescription? Thanks brothers.

Ezskanken
04-19-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm not extremely knowledgeable, but I would "think" the earlier the better to assure a lower score :thinking:

TonyMack
04-19-2012, 07:19 AM
I'm not an expert either, but think at that dosage 2 weeks is not enough to clear.

Chrisotpherm
04-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Ok my brothers. I will go ahead and make today my last shot??? By the 17th of next month I should be cleared up. What do you guys think?

DetMuscle
04-19-2012, 08:38 AM
No. you wont be cleared up completly. I promise you. Your RBCs and Hemos will still be high. There will be elevated Testosterone results if you take your last shot on the 30th. Ive had elevated test levels well after 30 days of pinning. I have to do this at least once or twice a year. My answer and out is that Im on TRT and I get a note from my doc. There is no other way around it. I would have a confession with him and tell him you are doing it yoursels but want to do it under doctors supervison. If he doesnt dig that, then fuckem. Get another doc. Also, there are plenty of TRT clinics around. Just an option. They dont care. Im new here and just trying to help. Hope I did a little

rocker44
04-19-2012, 08:38 AM
you could always go online and find a place that will test ya for around 50 bucks befor you go see your doc, there was one place that got results in like 24 hours. if test levels are still high just make another appointment

DetMuscle
04-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Go give blood also

Coop817
04-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Couple things -
1) I just went to my doc and told him i put myself on TRT 8 months ago. I figured being honest would go along way, and it did. I printed out my protocol and gave it to him, and he said we can match this. BUT he needs bloodwork first and wants me monitored by an endocronologist. I told him my blood wont show low test cause I am self prescribed..he said thats ok, i want to check everying else. I expect him to put me on TRT once the blood is back.
2) Another option is to get on TRT through a clinic, its easy, pharm grade, with Pharm grade adex and HCG...but it's expensive...BUT you could do this, then after 3 months go to your doc and ask him to take over your TRT....He might be more willing to do it since you have already been on it.

you just dont want to get caught in a lie...If you test comes back low, but your est is high or RBC is high, or T3uptake...or whatever, he may sense you are not being honest with him, espically if you are jacked....

Coop817
04-19-2012, 09:13 AM
by the way, if you want to show low levels...dont take clomid while you are off....maybe just aromasin..

Chrisotpherm
04-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks my brothers. I appreciate everyones input. I have to be real careful though. I am in the military and these jokers always try to play big brother with us. I can't say that I am already self administer as that is a big no no in my world. The guy I am seeing is a Endo but I don't get the warm and fuzzy that I can truly open up to him. When I told him about being on a PH he had a handheld real time recorder and spoke into it and said to send this information to my insurance company which really gave me the wrong vibe today. Weirdo.

DetMuscle
04-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks my brothers. I appreciate everyones input. I have to be real careful though. I am in the military and these jokers always try to play big brother with us. I can't say that I am already self administer as that is a big no no in my world. The guy I am seeing is a Endo but I don't get the warm and fuzzy that I can truly open up to him. When I told him about being on a PH he had a handheld real time recorder and spoke into it and said to send this information to my insurance company which really gave me the wrong vibe today. Weirdo.

Im very familar with the military in this aspect. Nuff said. Good luck bro

Chrisotpherm
04-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Thanks everyone for your input!

Digitalash
04-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah bro it will take a while to clear completely

I believe you would be fine running something else in the meantime to preserve muscle and letting yourself crash. You may not feel so hot for a bit but you can still preserve your gains. I'm not sure they'll check your liver enzymes etc. but just in case you may not want to run an oral, maybe grab some NPP to run until the test. If you're doing that anyway get a vial of prop so you can get your levels back up right away and not feel shitty for so long.

If your reasoning is to have the script just in case you ever need to travel and can't take ugl test with you that's fine, but if you're worried about getting fake underdosed test then brew your own? Ridiculously cheap and if you get good powders it'll be dosed on point

Chrisotpherm
04-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah bro it will take a while to clear completely

I believe you would be fine running something else in the meantime to preserve muscle and letting yourself crash. You may not feel so hot for a bit but you can still preserve your gains. I'm not sure they'll check your liver enzymes etc. but just in case you may not want to run an oral, maybe grab some NPP to run until the test. If you're doing that anyway get a vial of prop so you can get your levels back up right away and not feel shitty for so long.

If your reasoning is to have the script just in case you ever need to travel and can't take ugl test with you that's fine, but if you're worried about getting fake underdosed test then brew your own? Ridiculously cheap and if you get good powders it'll be dosed on point

Thanks as always. The latter is why I am doing it to travel and being in the line of work I am being susceptible to a blood test would be no buenos. I am fine with brewing to, just want to get the legal cloud cover of trt. Better to be safe than sorry and I have prop on hand to give me the zip if I get to feeling to bad.