• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tips to burn fat

Axel

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories....
it also stop the fat and weight ...

^^^This guy has done the same exact post in many threads already :thinking: Spammer?

This is very hard to do when your busy and no free time :(

My friend does Zumba and she loves it :p She says its really fun!

IML Gear Cream!
Green tea is best diet to burn fats and Yoga is best exercise to burn calories.

Green tea is best diet to burn fats and Yoga is best exercise to burn calories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not - dancing, especially swing. Burns a ton and it's fun too!

The exercise which increases the heart beat are known as cardio exercises like running, swimming, jogging, walking, running, lifting, etc, these exercises are the best to burn calories fast and quickly. This exercise pumps your heart fast and improves your blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart attacks and stoves. It is good in losing weight. Make a habit of doing any cardio exercise and stay fit.

I heard that lifting weights builds muscle. Do you guys know if this is true or not?

Can I just eat whatever I want and take Winstrol and get shredded?

Can I just eat whatever I want and take Winstrol and get shredded?

Yes, as long as your last meal is before 6pm. Only way to bypass the 6pm deadline is to stack Winstrol with 100mg Tren ED. Then you can eat anything, anytime, and skip sleeping. Shredded to the bone in 12 weeks or less.

Helios, i love the stuff
2ml a day spread out is amazing results

I heared that swimming burns a lot of fat to, even when you just playing about lol

The number one tip to get rid of fat: If it tastes good, spit it out.

Back