PDA

View Full Version : trt or cycle?

Mkpaint
04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Well went to doc for results of 2nd blood test this one came back test 447 free 71.5 fsh 10.8 on a scale of 1.6-8.0 what does that mean? Sex hormone binding blobclin was 40 on scale of 10-50. Now I need to figure out what to do I still have symptoms of low t but dock and ins. Won't do anything so do I cycle and deal with pct or just cruise and blast. I'm 43 wm 197lbs 5'8" train hard but gaining muscle is happening very slowly. Doctors suck!

Supa Diesel G33k
04-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Blast and cruise brotha, thats the only way to go if your doc wont put you on TRT. Or wait till after your next cycle when your test levels drop to nearly nothing and go back for another blood test.

Mkpaint
04-20-2012, 05:19 PM
next question test e or test c i can get cyp a little cheaper

Supa Diesel G33k
04-20-2012, 05:37 PM
I cruise on 250 - 300mg of e a week. My personal opinion would be go with e others will say cyp.

TonyMack
04-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Can anyone really tell the difference between e & c?? E can be made at a higher concentration without crashing, so I just go with e.

rocker44
04-20-2012, 09:22 PM
i wouldnt just go pinning your self with 300mg of test a week. you should start off @ 100mg or so and work your way up tell you hit your sweet spot. remeber when ya cruise your just trying to maintain as much strength and mass from your blast as you can. im @ 150mg per week pinned twice a week, would i feel better doing 300mg's a week ? hellya how about 600mg's a week absolutly. my point is you have to draw the line somewhere, more is not better when your cruising. as far as test e and c they are both long esters, test c is pretty much the standard for trt in the US. i heard that test e is the standard in europe why or if this is even true i have no clue. test c is normaly dosed @ 200mg per ml, some times i see it dosed @ 250mgs per ml, thats about the highest i have seen it dosed. test e is often dosed @ 250mg per ml, that is why e is a little more expensive. hope this helped

colochine
04-21-2012, 04:39 AM
blast and cruise my knig!!!

s2h
04-21-2012, 06:56 AM
To the op...what if anytbing were you on when you had bw??..any t3?

Mkpaint
04-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Nothing for 6-8 weeks on last blood draw

bjg
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
just listen to doc....why do you need all the extra test??? your body is designed in such a way that test will decline with age and so does many other things ..there is a certain balance ...you can go for slight trt without shocking your system and any health risks....why do you need to put yourself in a position where you have to worry about your health etc...you are 43 and you are not a pro or competing ..all you want is to get in shape ...do you need steroids and headaches for that? hell no. with a little bit of discipline and proper training and diet you can achieve a lot ..just give it some time

Mkpaint
04-21-2012, 07:17 PM
just listen to doc....why do you need all the extra test??? your body is designed in such a way that test will decline with age and so does many other things ..there is a certain balance ...you can go for slight trt without shocking your system and any health risks....why do you need to put yourself in a position where you have to worry about your health etc...you are 43 and you are not a pro or competing ..all you want is to get in shape ...do you need steroids and headaches for that? hell no. with a little bit of discipline and proper training and diet you can achieve a lot ..just give it some time

i understand all that right now i'm down over 80lbs but have issues with diminished sex drive and lack of energy and compared to when i was in the gym 15 years ago gains are coming very slowly and i am tired of being a life long fat ass for the most part. now i want to go the other way and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. as far as doctors go it all depends on who you talk to my gp thinks i should get my levels up around 800 but the urologist thinks 447 is fine so who do i believe? im going to give it a try starting at 250mg a week and see how i feel then get blood work done around week 6 and adjust dose from there.

Supa Diesel G33k
04-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Paint,

Dont listen to BJ, listen to everyone else who knows what their talking about and has been doing it.

bjg
04-22-2012, 07:11 AM
i understand all that right now i'm down over 80lbs but have issues with diminished sex drive and lack of energy and compared to when i was in the gym 15 years ago gains are coming very slowly and i am tired of being a life long fat ass for the most part. now i want to go the other way and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. as far as doctors go it all depends on who you talk to my gp thinks i should get my levels up around 800 but the urologist thinks 447 is fine so who do i believe? im going to give it a try starting at 250mg a week and see how i feel then get blood work done around week 6 and adjust dose from there.
well i still think you just need some time and some motivation ..it seems you are just frustrated and lack motivation....so what you need a mental push not a steroidal push:) anyways if you have to do it then listen to the doc who gives you the minimum dose...always start with the minimum and go from there ...see how you respond to it ..the side effects ....that is the safest most logical way. good luck.