• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown bros!!!!

autodad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm one of those customers who ordered late Feb and had to wait for a reship. Just Wanted to say Z took care of me and I got my reship in a timely manner. You really can't ask for more then that!!! Thank you sir!

I'm one of those customers who ordered late Feb and had to wait for a reship. Just Wanted to say Z took care of me and I got my reship in a timely manner. You really can't ask for more then that!!! Thank you sir!

Glad to here bro, Z is a man of his word and always comes thru.

There ya go-Thanks for the post-OD

Congrats, enjoy your new stash!

hell ya. im one of those also. hoping my td will be home soon. CONGRATS BRO!!!

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great autodad!

This really helps anyone who is new with Z - and - has had a snagged order!

Shit ... I've had sooo many international orders without - ever - having one snagged and
yet ... "I was also effected in this same batch."

Guys...

You'll hear this - time-and-time again...

... "please don't worry - Z WILL take care of you."

The best thing you can do is plan ahead.

Try and take advantage of the bulk offers...

This is what I have done from the beginning - and have never had to worry about an order getting snagged
- me missing the mail - or anything that might get in the way of a cycle.

Thanks for taking the time to post this autodad! :D

Thanks brother, I'm one of those too. Any day now I feel it :ohyeah:
Anyway, Congrats brother! Enjoy! :)

Domestic is on point...I'm 2 for 2 in the last 30 days. Soon to be 3 for 3...

Domestic is on point...I'm 2 for 2 in the last 30 days. Soon to be 3 for 3...

Damn that's nice, how long does domestic typically take? I'm Aready debating placing another order just to have some extra.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn that's nice, how long does domestic typically take? I'm Aready debating placing another order just to have some extra.

Not sure if I can post exact time frames, but let's just say it's fast and waaaay better than international.

Not sure if I can post exact time frames, but let's just say it's fast and waaaay better than international.

No t/a talk please just know everything is back on track running smoothly.

Back