• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey guys

Rturnry

Bigboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just came off a cycle about 6 weeks ago .. It was test prop /var / masteron . I usually have sex every night but seems my libido is lagging lately .. I can get erections .. But if I try to do it again on the same day it seems to take way longer to get it up .. I did a four week pct protocol using nolva hcg. Noticed that if I take caber I can get an instant boner and have absolutely no problems ... Do you think my body is just still in recovery mode and I should continue with the caber untill next cycle ?

Why dont you do a blood test and check your test/test free/LH/FSH/PRL ... maybe you havent recovered after your PCT ...

Why dont you do a blood test and check your test/test free/LH/FSH/PRL ... maybe you havent recovered after your PCT ...

^ this even after a full PCT some peoples bodies will have to find an equilibrium on their own. The PCT will kickstart your HPTA and promote your bodies natural homeostasis.

Some take longer than others. What doses were the compounds in your cycle?

70 mg var ED , 100 mg prop EOD , 100 mg masteron EOD

So do you guys have experience with cabergoline during pct ??

Back