PDA

View Full Version : dosing help with melt 1

BIGBEN2011
04-24-2012, 08:10 AM
hey i bought some melt 2 and was sent melt 1 for some reasone and i know nothing about melt 1 because i have never wanted to use any of it because i like melt 2 so much.so is melt1 the same thing just weaker or what.any info would be great i know a good amount about melt 2 just nothing about melt 1.thanks

Pittsburgh63
04-24-2012, 08:13 AM
it is basically the same.. just a little weaker and usually doesn't cause any adverse side effects in research subjects. I would dose it about the same as your MT2 dose.

~RaZr~
04-24-2012, 08:17 AM
This is Melanotan correct?

I see "melt 2" and I think of some sort of helios-type concoction.

BIGBEN2011
04-24-2012, 08:41 AM
i just read where it is the same just a lot weaker like a vial 10ml will last 3 doses or 3 pins thats stupid why the hell even sale it who in there right mind would buy it.and it does not cause woody so same price for somthing weaker and will last 3 days and does not give woody please show me the dumb ass that would be like give me that for the same price as the good stuff idk weird.

Pittsburgh63
04-24-2012, 08:43 AM
i just read where it is the same just a lot weaker like a vial 10ml will last 3 doses or 3 pins thats stupid why the hell even sale it who in there right mind would buy it.and it does not cause woody so same price for somthing weaker and will last 3 days and does not give woody please show me the dumb ass that would be like give me that for the same price as the good stuff idk weird.

Yeah.. it's more expensive because the medical community considers it to be superior due to the lack of side effects. Average doses for MT1 are 500mcg's to 1.5mgs per day.