• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I say,,,

Most of these people are protesting just for the sake of protesting...or to get out of going to class. The majority of those interviewed on T.V. who are against the war, could offer no substantial justification for their stance, other than "we shouldn't bomb innocent people". In case these idiots haven't noticed, the U.S has perhaps the most sophisticated weapons system(s) in the world, and our objective is NOT to target civilians. That approach is used by Saddam. Besides, these people are not strangers to war, they've been shown stocking up on provisions and getting out of Iraq....at least Bagdad......if they have any sense. We've only been threatening attack for, oh, months!
These protestors represent everything that is weak in our country.

Could we add our Prime minister to that list?

Not backing the US is gonna haunt us for years to come. :(

Has anyone seen the story about the plastic shredders? Talk about gruesome.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
we round these idiots up, ship them to Iraq, and run them thru Saddam's plastic shredder.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,81448,00.html

The one's who are going to block Buckley ANG Base are just funny. ANG stand for Air National Guard. The folks that are going to war ARE ALREADY THERE. :laugh: On the other hand, the people that are planning on breaching Vandenburg's security are in for a HUGE surprise. That's a missile base, THEY'LL BE SHOT. :finger:

Re: Re: I say,,,

Originally posted by ALBOB
The one's who are going to block Buckley ANG Base are just funny. ANG stand for Air National Guard. The folks that are going to war ARE ALREADY THERE. :laugh: On the other hand, the people that are planning on breaching Vandenburg's security are in for a HUGE surprise. That's a missile base, THEY'LL BE SHOT. :finger:

I guess they'll get what they deserve.

Re: Re: I say,,,

Originally posted by ALBOB

well..they won't be shot..
:grumble:

but they will not have a fun day....

Re: Re: Re: I say,,,

Originally posted by Burner02
well..they won't be shot..
:grumble:

"I swear Sir, they all charged me at once. I had to defend myself." :(

IML Gear Cream!
yeah...but being a former SP...at Vandy.....

"opportunity, capability, and intent."

now...if one of them had a weapon and broke plane with it......

it is amazing how the fight goes away from some tree hugger when they are looking down the business end of a M-16 in the hands of a competant soldier..

AR15firing.gif

Originally posted by Burner02
yeah...but being a former SP...at Vandy.....

"opportunity, capability, and intent."

now...if one of them had a weapon and broke plane with it......

Oh, if you're gonna get all technical on me. :rolleyes:

I just wanted to use that cool smiley...

well, break is over..gotta get back to the books...l
ater

Originally posted by DaMayor
Most of these people are protesting just for the sake of protesting...or to get out of going to class. The majority of those interviewed on T.V. who are against the war, could offer no substantial justification for their stance, other than "we shouldn't bomb innocent people". In case these idiots haven't noticed, the U.S has perhaps the most sophisticated weapons system(s) in the world, and our objective is NOT to target civilians. That approach is used by Saddam. Besides, these people are not strangers to war, they've been shown stocking up on provisions and getting out of Iraq....at least Bagdad......if they have any sense. We've only been threatening attack for, oh, months!
These protestors represent everything that is weak in our country.

Now all we need to do is show 5ebi this!!!!

Back