PDA

View Full Version : I think the time is coming

JCBourne
04-25-2012, 11:37 PM
For being in my late 20's I think the time may come to get onto TRT. However I'm worried that I won't be able to have kids once the time comes. Both times I have tested I have had lower then numbers expected. Not extremely low but lower and quality of life seems less as well as sex drive off cycle.

Hoping for some serious input. I'm thinking of doing this last cycle and doing a aggressive PCT and then test about 3-4 months after PCT and see my levels. If they are at what my levels were before I think the time will come to get onto TRT. I can't really stand being "off" anymore as my life just doesn't feel the same, tired as hell, no sex drive, not social, etc. But on cycle I feel great, outgoing, myself.

I would plan to do it myself, not through a doctor. There's enough good people here and information to do it all myself, I don't want to go through the PITA of trying to find someone who understands my position.

Coop817
04-26-2012, 08:23 AM
My suggestion is to go through a doctor if you can, but if not, i would use a clinic... Legal Scripts with Pharmacy grade test is a much better option, more $$$ but better

bjg
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM
late 20's you are still a baby ....for trt

hypo_glycemic
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Neurologist and endocrinology Dr's typically won't prescribe TRT to someone this young, unless you have a significant problem that absolutely calls for testosterone or continued use for HRT.

bjg
04-26-2012, 04:47 PM
^^^^exactly..and they are right....late 20's and trt give me a break what would you do in your 50's ( i am still not considering trt:)

hoyle21
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm really starting to believe there is an environmental cause for low T. Check online boards and clinics, there is a rash of relatively young men with this issue.

I know that plastics contain some chemicals that are bad for testosterone levels. I wonder if the steroid injections given to cows could contribute as well.

JCBourne
04-26-2012, 06:35 PM
^^^^exactly..and they are right....late 20's and trt give me a break what would you do in your 50's ( i am still not considering trt:)

I would take your tiny thing you call your junk and shove it down your throat you prick because at 50 I'd be one mad, depressed mother fawker who'd gladly put a bullet between your eye balls. Go screw off elsewhere. I wish my day job was to come on forums and bad mouth people looking for help.

JCBourne
04-26-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm really starting to believe there is an environmental cause for low T. Check online boards and clinics, there is a rash of relatively young men with this issue.

I know that plastics contain some chemicals that are bad for testosterone levels. I wonder if the steroid injections given to cows could contribute as well.

Possible. I'm worried that if I jump on that I can't have kids. Kids are more important to me, even though being off does suck a ton and I don't just mean that great feeling in the gym. Overall life is worse off hence I have low-T.

JCBourne
04-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Neurologist and endocrinology Dr's typically won't prescribe TRT to someone this young, unless you have a significant problem that absolutely calls for testosterone or continued use for HRT.

Bloodwork, along with the sides daily shit I have to deal with would get me TRT no questions asked trust me. I have the medical history to back it up.

msumuscle
04-26-2012, 08:00 PM
JC, I'm in the same boat brother. Want to go on TRT so badly but worry that I won't be able to have kids when the time comes. I'm 22 and have a total test level of 330 8 months after cycle, I don't think I'm coming back to what I was before I started cycling.

bjg
04-27-2012, 03:07 AM
I would take your tiny thing you call your junk and shove it down your throat you prick because at 50 I'd be one mad, depressed mother fawker who'd gladly put a bullet between your eye balls. Go screw off elsewhere. I wish my day job was to come on forums and bad mouth people looking for help.
it seems that you are already depressed ...poor boy....was really trying to help you but ..too bad ..at 50 i am still improving,,, and you are in the 20's and sinking so i wonder who got it right

Zane
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
You mentioned a cycle? What? How much? And your history of gear? Ph's i would bet. Could have shut yourself down? I do believe there is an environmental issue as well. Estrogen in men has been rising for years? Man boobs and guts everywhere? Good luck though, i am on trt at 387 due to cancer,removal of one testicle, chemo, or all the ph's i have done? But doing much better now. Like i said, good luck.

bjg
04-28-2012, 03:14 AM
^^ don't waste your time .....and hope you are doing fine.......people will reject any sound advice and will go for anybody that encourage to them t take crap...why??? because they are lazy and impatient.....the truth is you just cannot rush things without a downfall.

Bieberhole69
04-28-2012, 11:48 PM
My god bjg, eat shit and kill yourself.

Signed,

Everybody

Bro I'm 29 and started hrt a year ago. It's the best decision I've ever made and has completely changed my life. 3 months into hrt my wife got pregnant (finally) and we are expecting our first any day now. My levels were low enough to diagnose me with hypogonadism and I hadn'nt previously been on any aas ever. I challenge anyone to give me concrete evidence that starting hrt in your late 20's can negatively affect you in any way worse than a guy in his 50's. There are plenty of proven benefits of hrt, yet there are no studies that have proven it to be a danger for someone pushing 30. bottom line is if it improves your quality of life I say go for it. If your worried about it affecting your chances of conceiving I would say see a fertility doc before moving forward. Jcbourne pm me if you decide to move forward and I'll guide you in the right direction.

hoyle21
04-29-2012, 07:25 AM
He certainly has issues, but having a dissenting voice around is a positive.

bjg
04-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Mr bieberhole you are on hrt for a medical reason you are in no position to prescribe anything to anybody including the shit that you eat yourself everyday.

sscar
04-29-2012, 03:28 PM
it seems that you are already depressed ...poor boy....was really trying to help you but ..too bad ..at 50 i am still improving,,, and you are in the 20's and sinking so i wonder who got it rightI agree with you to many young people dont want to put in the hard work and go for the excuse I need trt.You really need to hold off that seems like an awfully young age.Iam not trying to bust your balls just trying to give some healthy advice.

bjg
04-29-2012, 03:37 PM
I agree with you to many young people dont want to put in the hard work and go for the excuse I need trt.You really need to hold off that seems like an awfully young age.Iam not trying to bust your balls just trying to give some healthy advice.

absolutely ..but unfortunately you give a healthy advice and they insult you for it...

BFHammer
04-29-2012, 03:39 PM

There is. Women. They have been pissing out estrogen for decades and it's in nearly all tap water now. Plus you add in all the chemicals, treatment of livestock, pesticides, it all adds up. Nasty stuff.

MuscleGauge1
04-29-2012, 03:45 PM
I think going through a doc is your best bet also. It's the safest way possible if not then you have to really play around with the doses and work them out for your body. That's the toughest part knowing how much to take and how often.

bjg
04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
TRT is test Replacement THERAPY ..having low test alone and in your 20's does not qualify you to be a TRT patient ..there are many variables that should be taken into accounts....going through a doc is the only way for trt.

njc
04-29-2012, 04:23 PM

If your test levels are low then what difference does it make how old you are? Really low test levels feel just as miserable for a 28 year old as they do for a 58 year old. Theres no sense in suffering through low Testosterone levels for 30 extra years just so you can say that you started in your 50's. You live once. It doesnt matter to me how old I am or was, if my life is enhanced through TRT then there is no single reason not to use it......barring reproductive issues of course which, yes, the OP has expressed concern over.

hoyle21
04-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Going through a doctor gives him the opportunity to look for causes. Some people have secondary low T which can be treated through other means.

The important thing to keep in mind is that HRT in men is fairly new, and long term effects aren't well known. HRT for women has been proven to be quite dangerous and it too was once considered safe.

njc
04-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Good point.

It is also true however that lower test levels are a risk factor for a host of other dangerous ailments.

At any rate; I dont see why age would be a factor in any of this.

hoyle21
04-29-2012, 04:52 PM
No, I don't think age matters. Getting the problem fixed is what counts.

bjg
04-29-2012, 05:02 PM
getting things fixed is what counts and ..age is one variable that the doctor considers when prescribing any trt.

njc
04-29-2012, 05:40 PM
getting things fixed is what counts and ..age is one variable that the doctor considers when prescribing any trt.

Im not totally disagreeing with you by any means......just trying to say that keep in mind that many Doctors routinely do ridiculous things simply because all of the other doctors are doing it. I without question believe this to be one of those cases. Their thought process is simply that because young men usually have sufficient test levels then young men should not need replacement therapy. Will this may be generally true it speaks absolutely nothing towards the individual cases where some young men DO in fact have low testosterone levels, no different from a man 30, 40, or 50 years older than them. I could come up with a dozens of examples of the ridiculous things that they do, such as overprescribe antibiotics, sometimes for viral conditions, which antibiotics cannot effect, but suffice to say that it happens all of the time.

JCBourne
04-30-2012, 12:03 AM
I agree with you to many young people dont want to put in the hard work and go for the excuse I need trt.You really need to hold off that seems like an awfully young age.Iam not trying to bust your balls just trying to give some healthy advice.

True, I agree. Many guys do just want to stay on test year around cause they love the feeling of it. But you've got two things wrong.

1) Taking test (or any steroids) isn't going to keep you big for long. Diet and training are, steroids just give you that bump you need.
2) With blood work showing low levels of test while having the bad sides of low T one shouldn't be sent away because of age. I'm sure there are many males in their 20's that have killed themselves because of having low T and not knowing why daily they feel like crap, no energy, motivation or sex drive. Those things would drive any man crazy.

I have very little desire anymore to become a huge guy but I'm not going to lie and say I don't like being bigger then your average joe. My desire is to stay healthy, fit and have a wonderful family. My wife see's the difference test does to me and we rarely fight when I'm on cycle she seems the guy I was when I was younger.

I've always had low T. I had bloods done before I ever touched anything. Somes guys have low T, some have normal, some have high. It's all part of life.

BFHammer
04-30-2012, 09:03 PM
True, I agree. Many guys do just want to stay on test year around cause they love the feeling of it. But you've got two things wrong.

1) Taking test (or any steroids) isn't going to keep you big for long. Diet and training are, steroids just give you that bump you need.
2) With blood work showing low levels of test while having the bad sides of low T one shouldn't be sent away because of age. I'm sure there are many males in their 20's that have killed themselves because of having low T and not knowing why daily they feel like crap, no energy, motivation or sex drive. Those things would drive any man crazy.

I have very little desire anymore to become a huge guy but I'm not going to lie and say I don't like being bigger then your average joe. My desire is to stay healthy, fit and have a wonderful family. My wife see's the difference test does to me and we rarely fight when I'm on cycle she seems the guy I was when I was younger.

I've always had low T. I had bloods done before I ever touched anything. Somes guys have low T, some have normal, some have high. It's all part of life.

The military send me hypogonadic when I was 19 and it didn't get diagnosed for 15 years, then I didn't take it seriously until recently. That was a miserable 2 decades. Never having energy, easily tired out, it sucked ass.