• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doc hooked me up.

1krazyrider

Pounding Iron !!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My doc has had me on androgel for the last year, which i didnt use that often , I have basically ran my own trt over the last year. I have been off for about two months now, just had blood work done and my test level was 611 , asked the doc if he would prescribe me test c , long to the short he didnt want to at first ,but finally after some persuading he prescribed it, I went through my insurance company for a mail order pharm the use. It only cost $20 for 13 1ml vials of Paddock tect C. while i was waiting for it the doc sent a script into my local pharm and it cost me $130 for a 10 ml vial of Watson test C. , So now i have enough to run 400mg for 3months. Plus i have a refill in 2 months for another three month supply. Just wish he would precribe me some hcg.

Attachments

• 10-93C72054-712673-960.jpg
    10-93C72054-712673-960.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 10-EDA28AB2-644587-960.jpg
    10-EDA28AB2-644587-960.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 12-71C9E980-520861-960.jpg
    12-71C9E980-520861-960.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 41
It sure is. And having a script for it is even better, not having to worry about gear being real or not .:winkfinger:

Nice score. I can only refill my watson at 2 ml at a time for 5 times.

Nice score. I can only refill my watson at 2 ml at a time for 5 times.

Even your lucky, i can only get one Watson 5ml at a time no refills. My Doc has to write me a new Rx every time.

1krazyrider you're one lucky dude..enjoy!

I checked in a gew weeks ago and mine asked do you have enough? I said ya, you gave me 5tour months worth? He said ok, just call in when you some. !!!!

You have been off for 2 months and your T levels are still above 600?

Why TRT?

your test is over 600 and your doc has you on TRT, lucky bastard. Im at 280 and my doc wont give me a script.

You have been off for 2 months and your T levels are still above 600?

Why TRT?
My Doc ,thinks I was still running Androgel , which I stopped long ago. I was running test e as my trt .
As far as why trt , My levels were in low hundreds. So I say why not ,if doc keeps it going I'm all for it.plus I'm pumped he prescribed me injection test once week rather than androgel daily.

IML Gear Cream!
Clearly you do not need TRT

Clearly you do not need TRT

Well clearly when I was prescribed androgel , I did need trt. I may not need it now, but at 43 and feeling like shit all the time prior to him prescribeding it , not going back to that anytime soon . I will getting labs done again in three weeks. But as to my levels staying at 600 after two months of being off it could be because I take .25 mg of proviron daily. Was doing this to bridge the gap between cycles. Until doc prescribed me the test c .

Well clearly when I was prescribed androgel , I did need trt. I may not need it now, but at 43 and feeling like shit all the time prior to him prescribeding it , not going back to that anytime soon . I will getting labs done again in three weeks. But as to my levels staying at 600 after two months of being off it could be because I take .25 mg of proviron daily. Was doing this to bridge the gap between cycles. Until doc prescribed me the test c .

^^Could have mentioned this in yor first post to avoid confusion...

Good luck with your script!

Back