• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for MJ..............

:haha: :funny: MJ's a squatter :rofl:

I think he left to powder his nose..:funny:

He's been gone for a while now, must be the time of the month. :laugh:

Originally posted by DaMayor
Common guys! We shouldn't slam old MJ when he's not around...............Yeah we should.:teeth:
Ya we should..cause you know what he's gonna do when he gets back...........:cry: :cry: :cry:

I refuse to be a part of this SICK conspiracy....

DM wants to know how I take a leak

and you call me a fag......:rolleyes:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:Put on your chest waders fellahs! Here comes the flood!

:flipoff:

I definitely did not see this one coming.. DM wanting to know how I take a Leak..

Next time I will take a picture and send it your way:D

Send it to your boyfriend...Piano-ho.
Y'know, MJ, its bad enough that you're a flaming homosexual, but to be into that Golden Shower stuff is just over the top!:funny:

Send it to your boyfriend...Piano-ho.
Y'know, MJ, its bad enough that you're a flaming homosexual, but to be into that Golden Shower stuff is just over the top!:funny:

Humm.. and how do you know about it???

Hey, if there is a homo around here, its Ur ass,

I mean 'shit' wanting to know how a man takes a leak is definitely original..U should use that as ur signature..
:D:haha: :haha:

ok I have a confession guys...

I SOMETIME sit when I piss...

NOW HEAR ME OUT

I'm 6'3'' and it's sometimes hard to... ya know... hit the toilet right... now this isn't always... 9 out of 10 times I stand... but...

shit... now I've got to change messageboards and change my identity again...

Oh Boy

Originally posted by Crono1000

NOW HEAR ME OUT

I'm 6'3'' and it's sometimes hard to... ya know... hit the toilet right... now this isn't always... 9 out of 10 times I stand... but...

:no: Why Why Why????? Whyyyyyyyy do you make it this easy? Whyyyyyyyyyy do you insist on humiliating yourself???? Dont they do it enough for you? have you no self value you pathetic degrading little bitch!!! :bash:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000

NOW HEAR ME OUT

ah humm....... :eek: :eek:

:eek2: :O :shhh: :hehe:

Originally posted by Titanya
:no: Why Why Why????? Whyyyyyyyy do you make it this easy? Whyyyyyyyyyy do you insist on humiliating yourself???? Dont they do it enough for you? have you no self value you pathetic degrading little bitch!!! :bash:

WOW...

:D :rolleyes:

what are you whining about... you piss sitting dow... nevermind...

:scratch:I wonder if they'll take me back at the mm boards...

In what little defense I can offer him: I make him squat cuz i get tired of him peeing on my bathroom floor all the time

Wimp!:D :toilet:

In what little defense I can offer him: I make him squat cuz i get tired of him peeing on my bathroom floor all the time

The fact that you make him squat is funny............I bet your biceps are bigger than his also.......:D :cool:

Back