• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need a NAPS rep to PM me, shady deal...

dhwest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If your a Rep for Naps please PM me, long story short, after my DVDs have been marked paid and shipped for 18 days I get a notice today that its been "canceled".

Help.

If your a Rep for Naps please PM me, long story short, after my DVDs have been marked paid and shipped for 18 days I get a notice today that its been "canceled".

Help.
Please keep us informed.. Going to check my status now. I was trying avoid constantly checking the status But I guess I better stay on top of it.. good luck I'm sure the reps will be able to help you..

mine says 16 business days left so i guess i'm still g2g...

Glitch in the system, GXR is aware of it and has vowed to terminate anyone who was involved. He is a bad motherfucker and will do it.

On a serious note, its being handled fellas, sorry for the confusion. It will be fixed.

IML Gear Cream!
All good nothing shady, thanks GXR AND 5150. My Blood pressure is back to normal and I have walk away from the edge of the roof..lol I'm going to go ahead and lower the dosage on my dbol....

We do our best to handle all situations, we sometimes can't do much but we try.

Now, everybody calm down or I am gonna turn GXR loose!!

Naps seems to be one of the smoothest sponsors here right now

We do our best to handle all situations, we sometimes can't do much but we try.

Now, everybody calm down or I am gonna turn GXR loose!!

reckon you can talk GXR into letting me hold his feet while he does naked situps?

pm gxr , he will help you out. He is always there when a brother is in need :winkfinger:

Yeah, cause Anabolic and Chris don't do anything around here, LOL

Yea Anabolic, pull your finger out aye. :p Work shy or what lol

I always pm Anabolic first and he always responds and always deals with it or has it dealt with immediately. Not that I have had to contact him much for problems (once or twice) :p

Yea Anabolic, pull your finger out aye. :p Work shy or what lol

I always pm Anabolic first and he always responds and always deals with it or has it dealt with immediately. Not that I have had to contact him much for problems (once or twice) :p

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was washing GXR's fleet of cars and doing his laundry!!! LOL

Thanks for the compliment, I always try to respond to pm's quickly, its the right thing to do.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was washing GXR's fleet of cars and doing his laundry!!! LOL

Thanks for the compliment, I always try to respond to pm's quickly, its the right thing to do.

Is that his gold plated fleet of Bentley cars?

I guess I am just a bagger boy around here. Hmmmmmmm. Lol.

GXR45 has been very quick to respond and seems to be taken care of the issue. Apparently after my funds where picked up the transaction was flagged for investigation and shit went down. Its already been a month so hopefully no much longer. GXR45 is a bad mother fu(ker!

GXR45 has been very quick to respond and seems to be taken care of the issue. Apparently after my funds where picked up the transaction was flagged for investigation and shit went down. Its already been a month so hopefully no much longer. GXR45 is a bad mother fu(ker!

Best of luck Brother... The mods on this board are like the A Team on rattle snake venom and steroids! bad ass!

Best of luck Brother... The mods on this board are like the A Team on rattle snake venom and steroids! bad ass!

Lol. If GXR64 said its being taken care of then it is good as done brother. I would trust GXR64 and Anabolic with my life and that is a fact bro!

Back