• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you guys on HRT or Cruising use HCG??

When I notice my balls are shrinkin. Thats it. Then its 2,000-3000 ius and then taper down to about 500 ius in three weeks.

My nut is like a raisen, i was wondering the same. I only have one testicle. Thinking of asking my dr. Too?

Yes, 500 iu e3d. Wouldn't cruise or blast without it. The question isn't why use hcg, it's why wouldn't you want to?

why would you need to ? My balls look pretty normal on 250mg test, unless I'm on tren/deca then they shrink up lol. Dont care about kids (may regret that later), girls haven't complained, loads seem normal. No reason to really in my case at least

my nuts have been trippen lately, some days there normal and other days there about half there size. this is on 150 mg's of test a week, no hcg

Been on trt for yrs.....200mg ew....use 250ius e3d of hcg....balls stay normal...if you dont have hcg then make sure to use your balls....sex...beat off...whatever...keep those bad boys working....

IML Gear Cream!
doing 2000 EOD hcg... 2 weeks.. I might use it during my cycle as well. Hey, does everyone use test during HRT?

Debating on weather to keep using it during PCT 200 /wk and continue on for good..

my test level when i came off after 3 weeks, was 1325 and free test was 50.. but the LH and FSH were really low.. .2 for both...

rock bottom;;

:)

I am on 200mgs eow, after my first 8weeks i am blasting at 500mg ew. Aromisin then cruise again at 200after 10-12 weeks.

why would you need to ? My balls look pretty normal on 250mg test, unless I'm on tren/deca then they shrink up lol. Dont care about kids (may regret that later), girls haven't complained, loads seem normal. No reason to really in my case at least

Testicular size is not an indicator of function. But if your not worried about kids then I guess its not as important.

doing 2000 EOD hcg... 2 weeks.. I might use it during my cycle as well. Hey, does everyone use test during HRT?

Debating on weather to keep using it during PCT 200 /wk and continue on for good..

my test level when i came off after 3 weeks, was 1325 and free test was 50.. but the LH and FSH were really low.. .2 for both...

rock bottom;;

:)
you should use hcg as part of your pct..you will want to wait til about 2 weeks after your last shot...so begin clomid and a ai right after your last shot....then hcg added in about 2 weeks later...that also depends on what your pct'n from..with long esters this is a pretty good time table...

Been on trt for yrs.....200mg ew....use 250ius e3d of hcg....balls stay normal...if you dont have hcg then make sure to use your balls....sex...beat off...whatever...keep those bad boys working....

Shouldn't be a problem ........lol

you should use hcg as part of your pct..you will want to wait til about 2 weeks after your last shot...so begin clomid and a ai right after your last shot....then hcg added in about 2 weeks later...that also depends on what your pct'n from..with long esters this is a pretty good time table...
This is not correct !!! IF your cycling and not on TRT The you should use HCG during the cycle along side the test . Pct should begin two weeks after last injection if long ester Then use your serm protocol. But the question was about being on trt and HCG so pct is not needed if your on TRT at all ..

This is not correct !!! IF your cycling and not on TRT The you should use HCG during the cycle along side the test . Pct should begin two weeks after last injection if long ester Then use your serm protocol. But the question was about being on trt and HCG so pct is not needed if your on TRT at all ..
he's asking about pct...so im pretty sure he isnt on trt...

I have hcg but don't need it, using 250 test e every 5 days, blast up to !000mgs then back down. My nuts are smaller than when I was a kid but it doesn't bother me.

IML Gear Cream!
I have hcg but don't need it, using 250 test e every 5 days, blast up to !000mgs then back down. My nuts are smaller than when I was a kid but it doesn't bother me.

lol not even a tiny bit? Little boy nuts are preetttttttty tiny

lol .............^^^:coffee:

he's asking about pct...so im pretty sure he isnt on trt...
Title of the thread isssss Do you guys on HRT or Cruising use HCG??

While on TRT do you need to stay on HCG throughout your whole reproductive life if you plan to have children or can you just hop on HCG or HMG or both and still become fertile? I've done some reading and have seen that if there is no LH signal for prolonged periods of time no amount of HCG can restart it.

While on TRT do you need to stay on HCG throughout your whole reproductive life if you plan to have children or can you just hop on HCG or HMG or both and still become fertile? I've done some reading and have seen that if there is no LH signal for prolonged periods of time no amount of HCG can restart it.

From my research if you keep the testes working you get the benefit of the other hormones they produce. They dont just produce testosterone.

Okay, so do you think it's safe to run low doses all throughout HRT to stay fertile or is there ever a time you should come off? I've literally read so many differing opinions on this it's ridiculous. The only reason I'm worried about TRT is fertility. I'm okay with a jab a week for the rest of my life and HCG but if there's a chance i'll become permanently infertile it won't quite be worth it.

Why so much? I use 2000ius a month and its more than sufficient.

My doctor prescribes 2500iu/wk. They recommend doing IM shots, but Ive just been doing the subq. I usually give my last 2,000ius away to a friend or something.

I wouldn't run anything without HCG. What/how much/how often are you injecting?
^^
This
You may want kids in the future and/or want to come off TRT/HRT someday for one reason or another. It makes recovery sooo much easier and keeps "the boys" working.

Back