PDA

View Full Version : TRT doesn't seem to be working

readyornott
04-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Hi,
I'm 46, 6', 205. I've been pinning 250mg Test C, for over 3 months now.

My levels are:
Testosterone total: 1595
Testosterone free: 275.6

However, I'm not filling anything different than from before I started the TRT. I have zero sex drive, no energy, and no motivation.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any ideas on what the problem may be?

I'd very much appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks...

One last request. Can someone please PM me with a reliable site to purchase HCG without a script?

bigdogsac
04-28-2012, 02:57 PM
what are your LH and FSH levels? estrogen levels?

BP2000
04-28-2012, 03:03 PM
What are your e2 number's? That is very important. How much AI are you taking?

readyornott
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM
The Testosterone levels were all that my doctor provided. I'd like to go back and get tested, and find the problem. What all levels shouls I get checked?

So far: LH, FSH, Estrogen, E2 numbers... correct?

To be honest, I have no idea what LH, FSH, or E2 numbers even are. But i'm sure my doctor will. lol

I'm not taking any type of AI. I was informed at my age and the fact that I'm on TRT that AI isn't necessary.

keith1569
04-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Ya bro check your e2
Add in like 1/2mg adex eod

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

bulldogz
04-28-2012, 04:42 PM
For what's it's worth...

My libido went down hill after I ran out of aromasin and my E2 went sky high

independent
04-28-2012, 04:45 PM
what are your LH and FSH levels? estrogen levels?

LH and FSH dont matter because your shutdown on test. I bet his e2 is really high.

readyornott
04-28-2012, 04:52 PM
LH and FSH dont matter because your shutdown on test. I bet his e2 is really high.

What is E2, in layman terms? What test do I need to ask my Doctor to perform in order to have these levels checked?

What can I take to bring these levels down? I'm assuming .5 arimidex eod, as another poster suggested, correct?

Thanks

bjg
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
for sex drive you might need a nice woman around:)
maybe you should stop taking anything ,,take a break for a while then change your prescription

readyornott
04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
maybe you should stop taking anything ,,take a break for a while then change your prescription

I have a beautiful wife, no problem there. Just no libido what-so-ever.

heavyiron
04-28-2012, 05:20 PM
E2 is estradiol. Estrogen may be too high.

readyornott
04-28-2012, 05:25 PM

readyornott
04-28-2012, 05:26 PM
What is E2, in layman terms? What test do I need to ask my Doctor to perform in order to have these levels checked?

What can I take to bring these levels down? I'm assuming .5 arimidex eod, as another poster suggested, correct?

Thanks

Okay, I used google and answered my own questions. I'll order some arimidex right away.

Thanks guys

bulldogz
04-28-2012, 05:28 PM
If anything just get an AI (maybe formeron) and run it and see what it does if you can't get your estro levels checked...

Bieberhole69
04-28-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm willing to bet just taking arimidex will change everything. If you're hrt doc isn't prescribing you one he should be.

independent
04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Okay, I used google and answered my own questions. I'll order some arimidex right away.

Thanks guys

Dont do anything until you get bloodwork done.

bjg
04-29-2012, 01:15 PM
just kidding...lack of libido can have many reasons that could be related to psychological disturbances or physical...in your case while you are taking all that stuff it is very hard to pin point the reason at this time. by the way PCT and all is not going to save you or protect you from the effects of AAS ..it is just an illusion..it can lower and eliminate SIDE effects that are temporary side effects.....while it won't protect you from the serious things.
Anyways, i would suggest for you to completely stop everything you are taking for a while to clean up your system...then as you get back to normal you can judge yourself better ..i bet all your problems will go away...then go for a bloodwork and the doctor to assess what happened and restart fresh from the beginning. TAKING more things than your test as suggested by some here will only add to your confusion and will confuse the doctor and all the bloodwork you are going to do. OR just go to your doc right away. You cannot follow the advice of some guy on a BB forum in taking medicine when it comes to your health, you are 40+ you know better.
and don't worry about the libido thing , normal people and much younger go through periods of no libido..very normal.

BP2000
04-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Your estrogen is high due to not taking an AI for 3 month's on T. 250mg of T alone is not a proper TRT protocal.

If you take Armidex .25 every other day for a week you should feel better. I would still go and get blood work and see what your e2 level's are.

rocker44
05-05-2012, 11:47 PM
any updates on getting E2 tested ? how did the Ai work for ya ?

turtle10000
05-06-2012, 01:43 AM
If that's 250mg per week of test c your on a mini cycle mate, not TRT. The advice above on stopping everything and getting your blood work done is solid, then you can see where you are at. The assumptions that your E2 is high is most likeley correct also as without an AI your probs converting most of that Test into estrogen.

For TRT this is the protocol I have chosen for myself and do indepentant of any doc although I do check my own bloods every 3 months, this works for me and my situation. I can tell you that this protocol has changed my life, libido good, night/morning/spontatious erections good, strength in gym good, overall feeling good.
Test-c/e 50mg e3d
HCG 500iu e3d
Arimidex 0.25 e3d
I hope that helps you out mate.

turtle10000
05-06-2012, 08:09 PM
that arimidex is 0.25mg e3d I tried to edit but I may not have that privalage yet.

MrManGuy84
08-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Hey readyornott, did you get this figured out? How are you doing now? Would love an update.