• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oh shit!! I messed up my brew!!!! Help!

Raylike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gents,

I have messed up,really messed up.Please can any one help me to correct this fcuk up.

Using Basskillers Calculator I wanted to make Test E 400mg/ml, I worked out the necessary amounts needed to make the blend.It worked out to the results below.

Oil 96ml. I SHOULD OF USED THIS AMOUNT OF OIL !!!!!!
Powder 80g
Ba 4ml
Bb 40ml

This is where the mistake happened.

I took the oil quantity from the first part of the calculator, the section where you input your requirements.

I.E. I used 180ml of oil ( Which is wrong too, mind in the gutter,clearly ) , rather then 96ml in the second part of the calculator ,ie the section where you get your results.

I know ,dumb arse!. So in total I added a extra 84ml of oil.

180ml-96ml= 84ml

All the other quantities were taken from the results section of the calculator.

How can I fix this ,help!

Raylike.

Does it really matter? Wont you just have a weaker solution? ie-200mg/ml?

I dont know anything about home brewing, so this isnt really an answer for you to rely on.

Does it really matter? Wont you just have a weaker solution? ie-200mg/ml?

I dont know anything about home brewing, so this isnt really an answer for you to rely on.

Hello Mate,

Thanks for stopping by
I wanted to make 400mg/ml , so yes it would matter.

Well, you have two options. You can figure out the dosage you currently have (around 200mg/ml) or you can add the remainder of components to make it 400 mg/ml.

Well, you have two options. You can figure out the dosage you currently have (around 200mg/ml) or you can add the remainder of components to make it 400 mg/ml.

Hi mate,

I want to know what amounts of extra components to make it 400mg/ml.

Any ideas how to do this mate ?

add another 80g of powder I would assume. If it's holding in solution now then add whatever you can and do the math, if you don't have another 80 grams to play with. Or like they said just stick with 200mg/ml and call it a learning experience

Well that'll teach us to be.more careful next time. I once made 50ml tren e and accidentally put in 20% BA! Not bb!

That sucked

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

If you do add in another 80g of powder be sure to add in more ba and bb as well. Hell even as is you might want to add a bit more of both in. That sucks though man

add another 80g of powder I would assume. If it's holding in solution now then add whatever you can and do the math, if you don't have another 80 grams to play with. Or like they said just stick with 200mg/ml and call it a learning experience

Digital,

I am sure it is not that simple mate. Thanks for the input though mate, it helps.

Hopefully u have that much more powder haha

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

Add 8ml more oil making it 200% oil needed for the conversion.
Then add 100% more powder and solvents.
Heat and stir.
Sterile filter.
Done

Hi Brundel

Thanks for the info mate.Please pardon my stupidity but with what I have done I want to be certain this time round.

Oil 8ml. If I use the calculator to increase 200% the oil is 192ml.If I subtract 192ml-180ml(amount I used )= 12ml. Should ignore this and use 8ml instead mate

Powder 80g
Ba 4ml
BB 40ml

Thank you for your advice mate,please know I am not questioning your help I just want to be certain this time. 160g of raws is alot to waste.

Raylike.

Back