• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Odd pinning moment!

Bigb21084

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was pinning 400mg/2ml of test cyp in my quad when it suddenly stopped half 1cc into the pin and started spewing back out!! Wtf happened?? Was I not deep enough? But why the sudden issue pushing in any more...

This is my first cycle in many years, so it feels a little new to me. Any feed back would be awesome!!

Thanks

I've had something similar happen to me, and I never figured out why. I'd just recommend to make sure you go as deeply as practical and 999 times out of 1,000 it will go just fine.

I used a 25g 1"... I'll try the 1.5" next time. My buddy said maybe I tensed my muscle without knowing it, or maybe had a muscle spasm. It was pretty messed up :(

On another note, I do believe my 1" are for my shoulders, but as much as theses test cyp shots hurt, I'd think my whole fucking arm would be useless for a week!!

Thanks ya'll for your thoughts!

I used a 25g 1"... I'll try the 1.5" next time. My buddy said maybe I tensed my muscle without knowing it, or maybe had a muscle spasm. It was pretty messed up :(

On another note, I do believe my 1" are for my shoulders, but as much as theses test cyp shots hurt, I'd think my whole fucking arm would be useless for a week!!

Thanks ya'll for your thoughts!

Test Cyp ??? Should be completely pain less. Its usually the short esters that leave PIP. hmmm If you use a 1" for the shoulder you should only need to go in half way about 1/2" or a little more that should be far enough. Also are you keeping your leg straight when you hit the quads? I used to keep mine bent and it was not fun, but then someone told me to have my leg completely straight like sitting in a chair with only your heal on the ground straight. After this change it was smooth as butter.

Maybe I have less fat to go through =O haha

No doubt about it, these shots fucking kill!! In the quad I'm limping for a good 3 days.

Good one..

That sucks that they are causing pip at the injection site. If thats the case I would just stick to the glutes.

Touché... I've never had a problem like this before, probably just a fluke.

Thanks ;)

Funny, i was pinning wed and pulled pin and looked in the mirror and oil was running down my cheek? Stopped but? 23g 1 1/2 ? Also i quit quads due to pain as well.

Funny, i was pinning wed and pulled pin and looked in the mirror and oil was running down my cheek? Stopped but? 23g 1 1/2 ? Also i quit quads due to pain as well.

But you have so much control using both hands when pinning your quad oppose to the shoulder or bum... Guess I don't have surgeon hands.

I use 22gauage 1.5 inch needle for quads are you using ugl test-c cause pharma test-c does not really hurt at all are you sure it's test-c ? I did last week pin my quad and have a muscle spasm which was awkward but never had any come back out, with 2ml of oil it does sound like you may not of been deep enough it depends also on how lean you are there I do 1.5 inch cause i got more fat and I know it's going deep into the muscle. I feel ya on the pain though my last test-e was wicked corked like being shot in the leg, worst than prop.

sorry mate I just re-read your post's and your using 25g 1nch and 2ml You need to get in deeper and inject slower say 15 seconds per quarter ml and pull out slower. everyones different but give that a go and see how it works for ya.
cheers.

Ps before someone tears me a new one not all UGL gear hurts when pinning.

Last edited:
25g 1" always works for me!

Never had a good quad shot. Actually been doing all delts with 27g 1/2" slin pins for a while, very simple, easy to reach, and I was only doing 2.25cc a week. On another note, I just got a tetanus booster yesterday and figured it'd be cake...worst PIP ever today!

IML Gear Cream!
Never had a good quad shot. Actually been doing all delts with 27g 1/2" slin pins for a while, very simple, easy to reach, and I was only doing 2.25cc a week. On another note, I just got a tetanus booster yesterday and figured it'd be cake...worst PIP ever today!
Mate I tried a delt shot just yesterday using the method that you describe and I gotta say it was really easy and simple, I was thinking of trying one sub-q all of my research suggest that this is fine and in regards to TRT dosage, it is starting to get used more and more, have you any thoughts on this?
cheers.

I rotate quads and ass with a 25 gauge 1 inch. I never have a problem with anything.

Might have been some sort of super muscle spasm. Thats the only thing I can think of.

I'm pretty sure this is human grade shit I'm using, I don't know why the pain, could just be how my body reacts.

Though I read something about heating up the oil under warm water before pinning... Any feed back on that?

It will increase the viscosity of the oil but it will do nothing for the PIP. Sorry but its the truth. I can only imagine how you would feel if you did prop or something else that is know to cause PIP.

Pain doesn't reflect quality by any chance does it... After all this is actual generic prescription from a doctor.

I prefer delts with a 25 gauge 1.5 inch. I think im going to bump it down to 1 inch but it is very easy to reach and painless. Never really had an issue except once where I pulled the pin out and it all came rushing out. Waste of a ML. (Test Deconate):'(

Back