PDA

View Full Version : TRT and sleeping..

bigdogsac
05-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi guys,

I just started my PCT with Clomid and HCG... I still can't get a good night sleep!

I am up 3-4 times a night to pee...

anyone else experiencing this?

I am off my test, levels were 1325 after 3 weeks of being off test.... free test id 50... high!

are you guys doing 1 shot a week of test with your PCT year long?

I can;t remember if the test helped me sleep or not..

maybe i am detoxing the chems..

hoyle21
05-01-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm on TRT and it helped my sleep. First three things I noticed and in this order.

Sleep
Energy
Wood

exphys88
05-01-2012, 02:29 PM
sounds like an enlarged prostate. androgens can cause this in sensitive individuals. I recently had it after running mast and tren. I went to the doc and got the finger up the butt and my prostate was moderately enlarged, I was peeing twice a night. After being off for about 2-3 months, it went completely away.

The other thing it may be is diabetes, have you had your sugars checked recently?

bjg
05-01-2012, 03:30 PM
trt will make you sleep better..if you need it (if your test is really low) .......
peeing frequently can have many reasons: insomnia and worrying all the time , stress, diabetes,...
not sure if you are not sleeping because of need to pee or the other way around : you just go pee because you cannot sleep and you are stressed. i have had this happen to me and i was not on anything ...

bigdogsac
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
my sugars are good 70-80 am waking.. I take nolvalog and it really helps

so most of you guys are still on test all the time then? correct?

I tried some test 400 only 200mg we will see if i can sleep...

lol

bigdogsac
05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
prostate is good also, just had blood work done...

when i go off it acts up....
kinda sucks.... but hey whatever,
:clapping:

exphys88
05-01-2012, 04:46 PM
bloodwork will only address prostate cancer, not hypertrophy. have you had a prostate exam?