PDA

View Full Version : Trt

gypctravlr
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Is there a problem if starting out with a high TRT rate for a few weeks and then lowering it to 25% of the initial injection? Just to bring the T level at around 800-1000.

Is there a natural est. blocker?
Anyone know anything about Resveritrol?

Does more test mean anything? If you are way above the parameters isn't there a danger to the system?

I am on it for the long haul. I use Sustanon 250.
Any suggestions for adding something else for "quality of life"?

I am 55.

rocker44
05-02-2012, 12:36 AM
trt doses are generaly around 100 to 250 mg's per week. i think starting @ 100 and tapering up tell you feel good is best but thats just me. i see your on sustanon 250 im not familiar with that for trt. generaly people are perscribed test e or test c, thats what i based the doses off of. i think yours has a long and short ester as opposed to the long esters in test e and c

i dont know of any good natural est blockers, i think if there was one, every dude on this board would be using it.

if you dose your test to high you have a greater risk of getting sides, such as acne, inlarged protate, water rentention, gyno and maybe even your hair falling out.
not every one reacts the same. even low doses of test can shrink your nuts up

couple things you might want to keep on hand

1 for the nuts hcg dose around 250 Iu's twice a week
2 acne,gyno and bloat: some sort of ai such as arimidex or aromasin .25mg's eod
3 if your real sensative to gyno use the ai @ .25 or .5 ed and keep some letro or nolva on hand
4 prostate: saw palmeto
5 prostate and hair loss: proscar, dutstride
6 always get your blood tested a couple times a year

if you go way above your parameters your basicaly on a cycle (blasting) i personly would not blast for more then 12 weeks @ a time and if you do blast make sure you have numbers 1 thrue 4 on the list. get blood work befor and after you blast.

quality of life: you can go to the research chem section in the forums and check out the ghrp's
hope this helped you out some

Mkpaint
05-02-2012, 05:57 AM
im new to this as well but my approach is going to be 250 of test e a week for 6 weeks then 7 days after that pin get blood drawn to see where i'm at and go from there. looking to be 800-1000 range. i just orderd foremon from orbit made by black lion research check out reviews in research chem sect. going to run it for an ai sounds like good stuff. i'm not worried about hcg since i dont plan on having kids or coming off. good luck

parrish02
05-02-2012, 11:47 AM
OP - Sust sucks for TRT due to the short esters. What you want is stable blood levels and the easiest way to get them is with a longer ester such as Test C or E injected at least once per week. Using a longer ester such as Test E or C, it will take about 4 weeks to get your levels up, but they will remain stable if you stick to a strict injection schedule. Since it sounds like you have not seen a doctor, here are some hints:

1) Most guys think more is better. It's not. If you are on TRT, you are looking for your optimal test level, not the highest you can get. I started at 200mg/wk and could not get stable levels - I couldn't get an AI dialed in and was worse off then before I started. My Doctor is fine with me changing things up to find out what works, so I tried raising and lowering the dose and injecting 2x/wk. What I eventually found was that at 200mg 1x/wk I had a total T level over 1500 and felt like crap. I tried raising the dose and it didn't help - in fact, I had more side effects from the higher E2 and I couldn't seem to get the AI dialed in there either. The dose I am on now is 60mg 2x/wk and my levels are still over 1000. The difference is that I no longer need much of an AI and I feel great. Plus, my Free T levels, which mean a lot more than Total T are now 39.75 ng/dl on a range of 5.9-21.0

2) Don't get hung up on numbers. Sure a total T level of 1000 sounds cool, but if you feel better at 600, there is nothing wrong with that. You are going to have to experiment to find out what works for you. It's counterintuitive but lower might be better.

3) If you are self administering, remember one thing - blood work, blood work and more blood work. You can inject a gram a week and if your other blood levels are out of whack, you are wasting your time and money.

MKpaint - I just got some Formeron myself and am anxious to see how it works. Since I don't need much of an AI Anyway, I'm trying 1 pump 2x/wk to start, same day as I inject.

bjg
05-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Is there a problem if starting out with a high TRT rate for a few weeks and then lowering it to 25% of the initial injection? Just to bring the T level at around 800-1000.

Is there a natural est. blocker?
Anyone know anything about Resveritrol?

Does more test mean anything? If you are way above the parameters isn't there a danger to the system?

I am on it for the long haul. I use Sustanon 250.
Any suggestions for adding something else for "quality of life"?

I am 55.

you are 55 don't you think you should go through a proper doc for that and for the bloodwork needed....that's what i would do in your place .....for quality of life:higher than normal test levels are not better and can lead to health problems.....hence less quality of life....you are not competing or anything to put yourself under such risks

SuperLift
05-03-2012, 08:08 PM
you are 55 don't you think you should go through a proper doc for that and for the bloodwork needed....that's what i would do in your place .....for quality of life:higher than normal test levels are not better and can lead to health problems.....hence less quality of life....you are not competing or anything to put yourself under such risks

I agree. At your age there should be no problem finding a doctor to help you out. Plus health insurance should cover it 100%

gypctravlr
05-04-2012, 12:24 AM
I saw a DR several years ago who got me going. Did one injection every two weeks. I never did ask what it was (type of t) but it worked.
No one Been traveling since so it has been hard to settle and find the stuff I need. Now I am in Nepal and I can buy Sustanon 250 over the counter. Going to do a blood work-up asap.

So Sust is not really the way to go?
I'll see what they have here.
I am also looking into peptides as well as finding some great supplements from the Himalayan product line (herbs).

Thanks for everyone's input.

Always open to suggestions.
There is no one here in Nepal who understands TRT therapy, (at least that I have found).

Jeff

BFHammer
05-04-2012, 01:35 AM
subq test is suppose to reduce the e2 response. I switched to that and I like it for the easy injection. The AAS longtimers talking about all the scar tissue crunching when they inject now kind of help push me toward subq as well. I had to go to a outside clinic and pay out of pocket since the VA wouldn't work with me on getting the trt right. fromeron is a great AI.

XxGetLeanxX
05-04-2012, 06:40 AM
There are a few companies that make topical "Formestane" like black lion, CEL (if u can find for a decent price) and MrSupps. They are all good products. I believe there is also an oral Formestane product coming out soon (forget the company)

brundel
05-04-2012, 05:39 PM
You want cypionate or enanthate for your test not sustanon. Switch it if possible.
Not everyone has estro issues at a HRT dosage. Only bloodwork will tell you if you do.
I would use only the test for a few months to assess how you feel....This means no other drugs or supps including peptides and herbals.
If you do have to use an AI FOrmeron is a great addition to HRT.
Not only will it reduce your estro levels but it also converts to a mild, dry (no estrogen conversion) steroid.
It gives a little extra strength in the gym and a dry hard look to your muscles.

parrish02
05-04-2012, 05:47 PM
You want cypionate or enanthate for your test not sustanon. Switch it if possible.
Not everyone has estro issues at a HRT dosage. Only bloodwork will tell you if you do.
I would use only the test for a few months to assess how you feel....This means no other drugs or supps including peptides and herbals.
If you do have to use an AI FOrmeron is a great addition to HRT.
Not only will it reduce your estro levels but it also converts to a mild, dry (no estrogen conversion) steroid.
It gives a little extra strength in the gym and a dry hard look to your muscles.

Just the guy to ask - I'm on TRT at 80mg 2x/wk and currently 10mg aromasin 2x/wk keeps E2 at around 20-25.

I just got some Formeron and want to try it instead of the aromasin. Question is, where should I start? I see guys doing 1-4 pumps/day and I probably need a lot less. Any ideas?

Was thinking 1 pump 2x/wk (on day of inject) to start and see where we go.

Thanks!

brundel
05-04-2012, 05:56 PM
You certainly dont need 4 pumps a day ;)
Maybe 1 pump ed for a week to get aromatase levels down then back off to 1 pump every other day.

my buddy is on a HRT dose @ 200 or 250mg weekly and I think hes using 1 pump a day and his levels are comparable to yours while on the aromasin but his dose is a little higher.

Onedeep0811
05-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Maybe 1 pump ed for a week to get aromatase levels down then back off to 1 pump every other day.

my buddy is on a HRT dose @ 200 or 250mg weekly and I think hes using 1 pump a day and his levels are comparable to yours while on the aromasin but his dose is a little higher.

Im not trying to jack the thread, but if your doin a blast with test/tren/var what can you tell us about using prolactrone instead of HG caber?

brundel
05-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Prolactrone is not as strong as cabergoline but it also has alot less sides.
I would try prolactrone before I went to stronger medications.

joboco
05-05-2012, 09:08 AM

200 or 250 weekly is NOT HRT it's cruising.

brundel
05-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Alot of Dr's around here got guys cruising then.

joboco
05-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Alot of Dr's around here got guys cruising then.

No problem. Maybe things are different state side.

brundel
05-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Also.....everyone is different. I know a guy who is on 300 mg weekly and barely at 700ng/dl. Alot of drs are very leery of scripting test and when they do they under dose. Like androgel for example...50mg daily transdermally wont do much unless your a woman...
Or 100-200 bi weekly...seems like drs like this as well. 200 is usually a good safe dose and will get most people between 750 and 1100.