• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trt/diet?

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok now im on trt(self administered) i just dropped my cal intake to 2100-2200 a day. 3000 is maint. so is the increased test in my system going to make dropping body fat easier? i was real heavy 280 back in sept 2010 and then changed my life to eating good and working out. i've been as low as 183 right now im right around 200. i've added some muscle and if you look at arms and legs i have lots of viens showing but fat and extra skin around mid section is being really stubborn hoping the increased t will help with loosing that. any advise is appreciated

i noticed with a good diet and trt i maintain my weight alot easier. i added ghrp and cjc to my trt and that helped some of the fat in the mid section. just make sure your doing a decent amount of cardio

My maint. is about 3000 also. I'm currently eating 1900-2400/day but cycling the carbs from 25g to 150g/day while keeping the protein at around 250g. I tried doing macros more like yours but wasn't dropping much weight. Once I switched, I've been dropping 2-3lbs/wk. I do cardio only about 3x per week cause I hate it....should do more.

Back