• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do not send pepsource money

littlekev

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
they are done and screwed me out of my 500$ order. I make 12$ an hr, and have to work over a week to make this back. CRIMINALS

Can you elaborate please?

Aminomans pm to me=
Sorry to inform you but he was shut down he will not be on the boards or answering pms.Ill be with a new source.Sorry this has happend but its out of my control. Im upset as it looks bad on me.

I shipped back my bad products and they never sent me new they phucking robbed me

They will not reply to pms and are done

I could care less how much their is to the story they are still collecting funds with their site open, and they robbed me of 500$.

AM on it thank you sir!

You should remove them from your sig but thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you cc company can reverse the charges.

I said it in another thread too kev.. I'll work up the best deal I can for you if you want to give labpe a try once our IGF is back in stock.

i am filing charges with bank

Their gear is dirty also.

Should have listened to GFR

LOL, what the fuck does GFR have to do with anything?
This has nothing to do with dirty peps.
Getting popped is something completely different.

WHat anyone getting poped for thought my research chems for school are ok?

IML Gear Cream!
You underestimate the power of the dark lord young Jedi.

Littlekev, you have horrible luck!

Please PM who you plan to use next so I can stay away.

When the law gets involved there isn't anything you can do once they have you at hand.I just hope they take the site down soon.

I just wanted to post that Amino man and the reps for pepsource are good people and not at all to blame for this, it is out of their hands. They are all very nice and doing anything they can. Hopefully no one will blame them. Amino pmed me the straight truth as soon as he found out, thats hard news to give anyone but he did the right thing, thanks amino, your cool in my book. And so anyone who thinks, no one asked me to post this, i did this so good people dont get the shit end of the stick.

sucks to lose on an investment .... no matter the story :shooter:

Back