• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the Ladies on this Forum... I need your suggestions

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
I am going cologne shopping today and was wondering what your favorite cologne/fragrance you like your man (or men) to wear!

For example:

What is the hottest cologne out there?

What drives you wild?

I would've started a poll (like I used to do in the old days) but there are too many to list!

I've used Romance, Cool Water and Eternity but would like to know some others!

Anything comments/suggestions would be helpful.

PS. Guys, you are welcome to add to this!

P.S.S. Please, do not create this into a thread about Gays or war! :haha:

David, I like Obsession (really my wife does). I do like it more than any others that I have tried. Give it a try and see what you think.

Originally posted by Titanya
Candies or The Curve! love both of em:thumb:

Shit! I forot about Candies! Thanks for the reminder Titanya!

Obsession? I used that two months ago remembering the late 80's but it is a classic cologne!

Two thumbs up for you both!

I asked the lady who sells the stuff ( she was really cute :eyebrow: ) and she recomended 'swiss army'. A lot of the girls really seem to like it.

tanya you don't like candies :mad:

Originally posted by Crono1000
tanya you don't like candies :mad:
You're right, she prefers nuts :dance: :p

:haha: I think I might have an idea, but please, inform us incase I'm wrong. :D

:yell: fine I like ashy titties then :yell:

:yell: fine I like ashy titties then :yell:

:fire::fire::fire:If u mention that skanky bitch one more time i will... will.... dammit i've already threatend your scrotum one too many times today... what else is there?

who said I was talking about someone else? :rolleyes:

who said I was talking about someone else? :rolleyes:

i certainly hope you weren't referring to your own ashy titties.... though as much as u tend to insult yourself it wouldnt surprise me

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: Is that Cronno's new nickname? 'ashy titties'? :laugh:

Originally posted by irontime
cut him off. :evil2:

:haha:

shut up IT, the grownups are trying to argue. Don't worry, it's not your fault and if anything ever happened to us we'd both still love you and it wouldn't be your fault.

2003 Webster's Dictionary:

love-v. to hate without expression

fault, to not have- v. to mean that one is gay and completely responcible for something, often means that asshole may be too sore to even shit

shut up- v. to actually shit regardless of "fault" condition and probably eats it

:scratch: Man your dictionary is WAY off. No wonder your'e so dumb. :lol:

Originally posted by Titanya
ouch sweetie! that took some skill
it did, that's why I refuse to believe that he made it himself. :p

Your right, he says something smart so seldom that whenever he does it's a huge fucking surprise. :p

ok we're gonna have to choose one thread! My comp isn't fast enough for all this :confused:

Back