• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fina and Test

daddy1122

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fina and Test (revised check it out)

I am thinking about running Fina and Test for 10wks instead of deca and test eow. i am thinking about running fine 75mg ed, and test 250mg/wk. just to let you guys know i am 17 but got checked out and my plates have sealed and i am not going to grow anymore, i will take my chances with shortening growths in other areas like shoulders and that shit. i have around 3 yrs expierence with wieght lifting and am dedicated. just wanted to know what you guys think about this.

and oh yea then for post-cycle day one:100mg of clomid, day 2: 50mg and then 25 for the rest of the 2wks

What kind of gains should i expect, sides, and how much should i keep, with a good training program and 3500+ calories a day, 190g+ protein day.

Last edited:
wait a few years... your hpta will be shit after 10wks of fina and then w/ test :no:

gains, probably good. sides... no kids... jacked hpta...... anyone else care to add?

I dont know anyone that I can recall coming across, who ever ran Fina for more than 6 weeks, just something to keep in mind. Until your a 'doctor' or want to play Dan Duchaine, I'd pretty much stick to what others are doing.

What do you mean Deca/Test EOW? Was that a typo?

I know some that've gone 14wk, but it was hpta hell and took 4mo to get test back to equilibrium

Alot of folks start feeling "different" even after 4 weeks.

As for your diet, 190g of protein is nothing, I peaked at 520g per day, normally I am 360 per day. I dont believe that 1g per pound is enough, but that is just what my experience tells me. Fitness models intake more than that usually.

well tren for 10 weeks is way to long. being your young and its your first cycle u shouldn't be playing with tren yet u can do well with jst 250mg of test a week with some dbol. As for protein i agrea with mudge completly I didnt realy start getting insane gains till my protein intake was over 450g a day

Even naturally my body hit a stopping point with protein intake, so I had to keep upping it.... I'm a white guy and genetics are not the same for everyone but my exp is 1.5g per day + even for retention.

Ya, that was pretty stupid of me thinking about doing a Fina/Test cycle, but like i said i wanted a hard look. However, after talking to my uncle he told me that i will hold no water and i will look hard and not watery. so i am going to go with my original plan for my first cycle (i am in HS and can't make it to obvious) which is QV Deca300. Running 300mg for the first 5 wks and then kickit up to a 1.5cc's til about wk 7 and then back down to 1cc til wk 10. just to shock my body a little bit. and what i meant by Deca Test EOW, is that i was thinking that my test levels would drop to low and just run 200mg of test every other week to still keep me active. but my uncle told me not to and if i do i will fuck myself up by adding test. i thought i ate 190g but actually i eat around 240 a day, i prob could eat more but i just lack the energy to make the food

i hate to tell u this bro but seriously that plan isnt a good idea. It goes back to the old school idea of tapering doseages bllod concentrations will do the tapering by themeselves
if you wanna do 300mg of deca a week do its
with 250 mg of test every week that tapering stuff will just lead to uneven blood concentrations. U might also consider seom provieron incase u get deca dick

Back