PDA

View Full Version : I got laid!!!

CRASHMAN
03-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Alright since dave, dero, and crono were so interested i had to post this...i was gonna do it anyway :grin: :lol:

so i get home from work and the phone rings and i was like cool so it was my freinds sister :eyebrow: i answer the phone and her and her friends want me to come hang out and so i was like fuuuuck ya! so i go get the girls (4 of them) and roll up to a party they didn't drink or anything so i really didn't think i was gonna get any :D then there was a fight at the party and it got all broken up so we went back to my friends sisters house and it was hot as hell in the house so i take off my sweat shirt and the girls were like "your so muscley let me see your muscles" i was humble about it "no i don't have muscles" etc.... so they finally talk me into flexing and of course i do and ones like dam thats the size of my head i was all proud and shit so we all chill there and then they wanted a ride back to their other friends house so i'm like cool and ones like give me a ride to my house to so i'm cool so i drop off the 3 girls then i drive the other girl to her house we were saying bye then she gives me a hug then jumps on me like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm i was like fuck ya but my dumb ass didn't put the car in park so i take my foot off the brake. so i notice that the car is rolling and slam on the brake she goes flyin off the seat fuck thought i killed the moment that time but no i didn't so we get to work then i get to the bra mother fuger! :mad: can't they make those things with velcrow or somethin serious so after 10 minutes of double hand bra undoing i finally get the shit undone then we get goin. i'm gettin the condom on SNAP!! the condom breaks the only condom i have :cry:!! so i was like mother fucker this shit ain't endin this way so i'm like were goin to 7-11 put our cloths on shirt on backwards ripped pants cause she didn't do the zipper all the way on my pants hair messed up all sweat i come pealing out around the coner by the 7-11 the guys out side smokin i run in past him grab a pack of condoms we start laughin and we get the fuck outa there then i remeber no ones home at my friends we charge in that house go in his room and do our bissness by this time i was not in the mood for fourplay so we get all ready fuckin right there MOTHER FUCKER!!!! i forgot the condoms in the car so i'm sick on this i throw on my shoes on i don't care if i'm naked charge out to the car grab the condoms run back to the house BAM! fat face plant i tripped over a sprinkler on the lawn truely fuckin painfull any way i run my ass up stairs we get back to work.....and i came up for a good idea for a practical joke a farting condom like when you open it it farts that'd be fuckin hilarious.....anyway we do our thing we started at like 3 ended at like 6 after all that it was a great night :D

david
03-23-2003, 05:27 PM
You are such a CLUCK sometimes! I would've highlighted certain things in here and made gestures at it but the whole damn thing is funny!

You are such a nut! Now, post some pictures of your first lay, virgin boy! A normal picture of her, please. Nudes of you are not required! :haha:

Congratulations though! You should be like all set for the next two months! Now, are you going to try to have a relationship with her???

Why is this in sexual health though. Your not teaching us anything but how to over react when losing your virginity! :haha: :lol: Just kidding, Crash! :lol:

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 05:27 PM
:eek: that's one long ass sentence. Dude, ya need to get laid more, practice makes perfect :thumb:

david
03-23-2003, 05:44 PM
What sucked was he talked about more of his fuck ups then him fucking....

Crash! Was Part 2? Dero wants to know! :haha:

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 05:46 PM
tell us the good stuff. C'mon we're all friends here.

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 05:46 PM
did she touch your butthole?

Titanya
03-23-2003, 05:57 PM
i can't imagine anyone still wanting to have sex with you after all that :rofl:

david
03-23-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Crono1000
did she touch your butthole?

You went there...... unbeleivable! Shouldn't it be the other way around? Did he touch her there??

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 06:02 PM
there' Titanya. you have a lot of catching up to do after today. You've been brought up in probably the top 10 sumthin threads in some way or another. You'd think you had spunk or something with all this fame you're getting.

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 06:05 PM
there's no telling what screwups happened during the sex. Did you at least put it in the right hole? There's two down there, get the right one.

or did ya stick it in her belly button? :eek:

would probably be a better fit :funny:

kuso
03-23-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by CRASHMAN
i don't care if i'm naked charge out to the car grab the condoms run back to the house BAM! fat face plant i tripped over a sprinkler on the lawn truely fuckin painfull

Anyone else think he actually broke his boner here and the rest of the story is what he PLANNED rather than what happened?? :evil:

Dero
03-23-2003, 06:55 PM
:funny: :funny: :funny:
:yes:

Pianomahnn
03-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Kuso is funny2me!!!! :D

david
03-23-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Titanya
i can't imagine anyone still wanting to have sex with you after all that :rofl:

Personally I think he fell asleep watching Porky's and then dreamnt that he was Pee Wee! :rofl: :funny:

Crono1000
03-23-2003, 08:09 PM
:funny: I knew his story sounded familar :funny:

lean_n_76er
03-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Congrats to Crash! :clap:

Naw, he really didn't get laid...

he came when he hit the lawn cause he found a gopher hole and he ended up pokin her with a stick! :ipoke:

Burner02
03-23-2003, 10:44 PM
hey crash....not exactly the most romantic way..but it..worked...
:cool2:

I Are Baboon
03-24-2003, 06:25 AM
Crash, you are one smooooooth mofo. :D

david
03-24-2003, 08:15 AM
Oh lord! People, your egging him on! :lol:

cornfed
03-24-2003, 09:02 AM
Damn, boy, I'm impressed :lol:

irontime
03-24-2003, 09:15 AM
:laugh: Holy shit Crash, with the way your story was going I was almost expecting you to say that you prematuraly ejaculated. :lol: Well at least one thing went right eh? Nice work bro. :D

MJ23
03-24-2003, 11:21 AM
they didn't drink or anything so i really didn't think i was gonna get any :D

U could of stopped right here...

Kuso

Yeah, I definitely believe this one
:D :D

CRASHMAN
03-24-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by david
Why is this in sexual health though. Your not teaching us anything but how to over react when losing your virginity! :haha: :lol: Just kidding, Crash! :lol:

Hey shut up i wasn't a virgin :p i had sex before that

CRASHMAN
03-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Crono1000

or did ya stick it in her belly button? :eek:

would probably be a better fit :funny:

i don't wanna hear about your exsperiences with TIT :p

CRASHMAN
03-24-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lean_n_76er
Congrats to Crash! :clap:

Naw, he really didn't get laid...

he came when he hit the lawn cause he found a gopher hole and he ended up pokin her with a stick! :ipoke:

i poked her with my stick :ipoke: :grin:

CRASHMAN
03-24-2003, 12:30 PM
I'll write the Dirty details later when i'm not in a public place :lol: :D

lina
03-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Crashman, you do have a knack for accidents! :D

Good job on getting that condom and being responsible. :thumb:

CRASHMAN
03-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by lina
Crashman, you do have a knack for accidents! :D

Good job on getting that condom and being responsible. :thumb:

thank you....i don't want a kid right now!:)

but i do wish i got a # LOL

david
03-24-2003, 02:11 PM

I wonder if you had a kid if he would be calling you, "Daddy" because of your many injuries and accidents! :lol:

BTW.... WHAT'S UP, MAN.... Where the Fuck did you disappear to last night?

david
03-24-2003, 02:12 PM
Also, I see you haven't lost your whoredom by the individual response on each thread! :thumb:

:whhoo hoo! Da Whore is back!

david
03-24-2003, 02:54 PM

That's accident right there! Are you sure it was your sister friend of a friend of a friend? :haha: