• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flax Seed Oil Ice Cream???

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From Udo's site....does anyone wanna make this and tell me if it's good? :grin: :laugh:

E.F.A. ICE CREAM

by Oscar Umahro Cadogen . . . Makes about 3/4 L

"Who says ice cream can't be high fat and healthy and without dairy products, sugar, and eggs? It sure can, all you need is fruits, lemon, and Udo's Choice® Oil Blend. Try using ripe mango instead of the bananas or pears instead of apples. Remember to place the ice cream in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to thaw if you make it in the freezer rather than an ice cream maker."

1 vanilla pod

6 very ripe bananas, preferably organic

4 1/2 dl Udo's Choice® Oil Blend

juice and finely grated zest of 1/2 organic lemon

4 ripe organic apples, finely grated with peel

1. Score the vanilla pod lengthwise and carefully scrape out the little seeds inside.

2. Peel the bananas and puree thoroughly in a blender along with seeds from the vanilla pod, Udo's Choice® Oil Blend, lemon juice and zest, and grated apples.

3. Freeze the fruit-oil puree in an electric ice cream maker. Alternatively, pour the puree into a covered container and place in the freezer. For the first 4 hours, take out the ice cream every 30 minutes and stir thoroughly with a spoon to prevent crystallization.

Call me gross....but I wanna try it :grin:...but w/ strawberries instead :D

how about this:
10 large strawberries (cut and in a blender mixed with protein powder) just add crushed ice to the blender, take it out and freeze it... would that work?

Yes :D ...I've done it before :p...but put some cream in there for a fat source :D

Just remember to stir it every once in a while as it freezes (like every 30 minutes or so) so it doesn't freeze into a solid block of ice.

so the 10 strawberries that's around 15 carbs? and 1.5 scoop protein 5 carbs .... and 2 tbsp cream 10 fat. can this be my post workout meal? instead of an apple and tuna, olive oil sometimes?

Back