PDA

View Full Version : Am i a future TRT candidate?

WendysBaconator
05-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Hypothetically, guy A has been blasting & cruising for about a year. Guy A decides to come off randomly three weeks ago. He begins his PCT Monday, May 7th. Day 1 300mg Torem, Day 2 240mg, Day 3 240mg. Guy A goes in for bloodwork and is being tested for TSH, Testosterone Serum, Testosterone Free & Total.

What should guy A expect his results to be considering his last test e shot was 3 weeks ago & front loaded torem?

WendysBaconator
05-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Bump. Just wondering what i should be expecting for my test results.

BP2000
05-11-2012, 04:35 PM
I never understand guy's like guy A. He did a 3 day PCT after a year on and expect's what? Of course his test level's will not be optimal. That is a half assed PCT he did.

oh but he "frontloaded" Torm. Like that is going to replace blasting and cruising for a year. lol

WendysBaconator
05-11-2012, 04:54 PM
I never understand guy's like guy A. He did a 3 day PCT after a year on and expect's what? Of course his test level's will not be optimal. That is a half assed PCT he did.

oh but he "frontloaded" Torm. Like that is going to replace blasting and cruising for a year. lol

Well i didnt say that was the full PCT for guy A, im asking would a frontload show any results on bloodwork in 3 days? Guy A should be expecting to be completely shutdown when he gets his bloodwork, correct?

BP2000
05-11-2012, 11:12 PM
1 week into PCT his levels will be recovering, meaning his HPTA should be coming back online. But....a full PCT should be followed and blood drawn 6 weeks aftewards to access his progress. He might need to do another restart depending on how bad he is shutdown. Hope that answers your question.

SuperLift
05-12-2012, 06:59 AM
BP, no way he would be recovering after 3 weeks of pct from a yr long cycle. Baconator, if your goal is to be shut down when your doc draws labs in hopes of becoming a trt patient, then I would say you have a 99% chance of getting what you want.

WendysBaconator
05-13-2012, 09:12 PM
BP, no way he would be recovering after 3 weeks of pct from a yr long cycle. Baconator, if your goal is to be shut down when your doc draws labs in hopes of becoming a trt patient, then I would say you have a 99% chance of getting what you want.

Well it was only a 3 day frontload of torem. That wasnt his goal in the beginning, but now that it happened, hes not hesitating at taking TRT.