• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hrt reg dose

molech

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone noticed and size gains from just takeing your doctor recommended dose ? or does your body get used to the constant dose and everything is as normal being as you dont cycle it and stay on year round? or is it time to turn myself into doctor( molech) phd " family doctor says :" inject one cc per month".............but the evil doctor molech says "no my son you need 2 cc per week......lol"

Sure they do. But good luck staying on a TRT dose. LOL! I tried once for a week

If your diet and training are dialed in you can make decent gains. Remember, you will have the test levels of an 18yr old on trt.

Endogenous testosterone cycles throughout the day being highest in the morning. So if you have ever taken integral calculus or looked at enough graphs you know that the area under the curve is what counts. A morning level of 750 nmol/dL for a healthy male is less total testosterone over time than say someone on 125 mg/w of test C which might put him at 750 nmol/dL all day long without a high and a low. Therefore, even a TRT dose of testosterone is somewhat supraphysiologic.

Endogenous testosterone cycles throughout the day being highest in the morning. So if you have ever taken integral calculus or looked at enough graphs you know that the area under the curve is what counts. A morning level of 750 nmol/dL for a healthy male is less total testosterone over time than say someone on 125 mg/w of test C which might put him at 750 nmol/dL all day long without a high and a low. Therefore, even a TRT dose of testosterone is somewhat supraphysiologic.

I think you mean ng/dl. 750 nmol would be be a test level of 21,000ng/dl. Very valid point about the natural test curve.

So if I understand with my low natural test now that I'm taking 250 a week I should see good improvement in training strength and size.

So if I understand with my low natural test now that I'm taking 250 a week I should see good improvement in training strength and size.

If your diet and training are dialed then yes. 250mgs is a real nice dose.

very good my question has been answered thk you everyone for replies.

If you have low test and get on trt you will be able to gain size/strength strictly because you'll have the energy and desire to get back in the gym and do other physical activities you didn't feel like doing before.

IML Gear Cream!
If you have low test and get on trt you will be able to gain size/strength strictly because you'll have the energy and desire to get back in the gym and do other physical activities you didn't feel like doing before.

Not if your diet and training sucks.

Heck, you won't even have to go to the gym to get bigger! Although most of it will manifest itself as a belly and man boobs.

Big moe said it first, I'll repeat it - diet and training. Oh and diet, diet, diet. Everything else is secondary...

lol no i did not think it was is a magic potion........lol when i was younger i was totally in the game and used to take like 2cc per week of test stacked with other shit. thats probablly why i am on hrt now . i just was not sure becuase of the lower doseage and not going off of it if it would make any difference . and i will say my energy did come back, now there is lots of work to be done, but i am up to the task. thanks for the info everyone.

then smoking crack should do the same thing.

Back