PDA

View Full Version : inpel maxigain 50cc

gr81
03-24-2003, 03:43 PM
has anyone here had experience w/ this product? I chose it over the ttokyo 200 b/c I want to inject more frequently in different spots. Is the maxigain trustworthy? has anyone gotten any fakes or do y'all think it is somewhat reliable?

cornfed
03-31-2003, 09:16 AM
Why do you want to increase frequency? Site growth is not an attribute of EQ, my friend. I say stick w/ ttokkyo if you can find real stuff now. QV 200 is my favorite.

Mudge
04-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Frequent injections would suck, it is not a prefered thing to do. Scar tissue builds up, talk to guys who have been doing gear for a good number of years and they will tell you thier muscle is not like it was when they were younger, after awhile its like trying to penetrate a basketball.

BUSTINOUT
04-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Yep. more jabs are not always fun. But it soes give you something to look forward to though. lol I wish they would make Ft. Dodge EQ in a higher dose. I miss the good old days when the Original Equipoise was as potent as the ttokkyo or QV is now. lol But to answer your questoin, yest M-gan is trustworthy...or as trustworthy as most mex stuff gets. lol

gr81
04-06-2003, 07:46 PM
ha ha. yeah it looks like that maxigain hook up fell through (god damn black market) so I probably will go with some higher mgs/cc EQ than the 50mg. thanks anyways fellas. the reason I asked is b/c I have seen like 4-5 different bottles of the maxigain and all the users said that each one was legit, but each bottle looked different?

cornfed
04-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Somewhere someone started a rumor for spot jecting EQ and I almost had an aneurism. :doh:

gr81
04-07-2003, 02:30 PM
what do you mean?