• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Surprised by bw after 2 months of Hrt

kaoz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pre trt I had a total test of like 450. But really low free test of like 6 an really high shgb. My protocol is 50mgs prop eod. My total test only went to 675. Seems like it shoulve went higher off of 175 mgs a week. My estro came back good at 25. I am running hcg 250ius 2x a week and a dex 2x a week. I see guys with a starting test # lower then mine an 200 mgs or less a week of test n there test number come back twice as high as mine. Can anyone tell me why u think mine only went up like 200 points

Most likely because youre running prop. Switch to cyp or enanthate and retest.

sounds like the test is bunk and your only getting a boost from the hcg

PRop mg for mg is stronger then test e an test c. 175mgs equals to about 200 mgs of test c. I'm not running underfground gear this is through a Hrt clinic all pharm grade. Should I try n up it to like 70mgs eod n do blood test? U think maybe cuz I'm doing smaller frequent doses instead of doing like 100 mgs each shot like u would with test e or c

PRop mg for mg is stronger then test e an test c. 175mgs equals to about 200 mgs of test c. I'm not running underfground gear this is through a Hrt clinic all pharm grade. Should I try n up it to like 70mgs eod n do blood test? U think maybe cuz I'm doing smaller frequent doses instead of doing like 100 mgs each shot like u would with test e or c

tests c or test e keep your levels more stable then prop and you dont have to pin as often.

you could up it a little and see how ya feel or lower it and do a ed injection.

if your getting it from a compounding pharmacy it could still be under dosed

tests c or test e keep your levels more stable then prop and you dont have to pin as often.

you could up it a little and see how ya feel or lower it and do a ed injection.

if your getting it from a compounding pharmacy it could still be under dosed

I would have to argue about that one. I believe more frequent doses keeps u more stable. Don't think u Can get more stable then prop eod.

A lot can affect your level, booze, sugar, body fat, etc will all lower it. The best thing will be discussing it with your doc.

you have been on your trt protcall for 2 months right? how do you feel so far? if you feel good then i wouldnt worry about it. if you still feel like crap then mess with your dose or take BF's advice and go see your doc

hope all goes well
rocker44

Pre trt I had a total test of like 450. But really low free test of like 6 an really high shgb. My protocol is 50mgs prop eod. My total test only went to 675. Seems like it shoulve went higher off of 175 mgs a week. My estro came back good at 25. I am running hcg 250ius 2x a week and a dex 2x a week. I see guys with a starting test # lower then mine an 200 mgs or less a week of test n there test number come back twice as high as mine. Can anyone tell me why u think mine only went up like 200 points

Your shbg is high which means your total test number, even though it's upper third won't mean as much. What was your "free test". This is the test that is not bound my proteins and is circulating in the blood available to bind with Test receptor sites in the cells. People with high shbg usually have to take higher amounts of test.

IML Gear Cream!

Why did you go on TRT? 450ng/dl is normal T levels.

AI's will free up T pretty well on their own.

His free test was 6......
Mine was 7 when I went on HRT.
I felt terrible.

I would also go with cyp ....I do go with cyp for HRT.
If your worried about being stable go with 100mg every 3 days.
Yah its a 6 day week....so your test will be a little high....nothing wrong with that ;)

Unless you plan on going off HRT.....stop the HCG. Its like trying to light a fire while shooting a fire extinguisher at it.....
675 is a good number.
itll likely be better if you do 100mg cyp every 3 days.

Another thing....
With cyp your levels will go higher with the same dose.
Even though prop technically has more test % is is such a short ester its in and out super fast.
WIth cyp you get a stacking effect.

So....even if you inject every 7 days...your last shot is still in deposit releasing.
Eventually you have several releasing at once and your levels go far higher than they would with PROP....

PROP=
Lower levels
post injection pain
more frequent injections

Get some cyp man.

agreed you will be on forever I don't know why you'd even consider usin prop

Yea I thought about switching just don't like how I look on cyp. Ran a cycle looked bloated switched to enth n loss the bloat. Prop I stay dryer looking forsure that's the only reason I use it. Might try the cyp since I'm only doing Hrt doses might not bloat up bad.

I'm also having a hard time getting my adex right. Once I feel like I got it I'll get up joints aching n tired feeling. Started .5 twice a week then .25 3x a week. Now I'm thinking .25 2x a week i think me an adex just don't work lol. Thinking about that Formeron now which will also lower shgb which was really high before trt. What do y'all think like 1 pump a day will be good for trt.

Another thing....
With cyp your levels will go higher with the same dose.
Even though prop technically has more test % is is such a short ester its in and out super fast.
WIth cyp you get a stacking effect.

So....even if you inject every 7 days...your last shot is still in deposit releasing.
Eventually you have several releasing at once and your levels go far higher than they would with PROP....

PROP=
Lower levels
post injection pain
more frequent injections

Get some cyp man.

^^^^^^^^^
YA like i said cyp bro

I'm also having a hard time getting my adex right. Once I feel like I got it I'll get up joints aching n tired feeling. Started .5 twice a week then .25 3x a week. Now I'm thinking .25 2x a week i think me an adex just don't work lol. Thinking about that Formeron now which will also lower shgb which was really high before trt. What do y'all think like 1 pump a day will be good for trt.

Yup 1 pump a day will be great for HRT.
Itll keep the bloat down and it gives users a nice hard vascular look.
If SHBG goes down Free T will go up as well.
If your shooting test and its still getting bound up its not helping alot.

Unless you plan on going off HRT.....stop the HCG. Its like trying to light a fire while shooting a fire extinguisher at it.....
675 is a good number.
itll likely be better if you do 100mg cyp every 3 days.

I see no problem using hcg on trt.

I went on Hrt cuz I felt like crap. Total test in the 400's free test was a 6 shgb was super high. Had all the symptoms want to fill good again. People walk around with test in the 700's. Want to see how it is to be higher then that really.

I went on Hrt cuz I felt like crap. Total test in the 400's free test was a 6 shgb was super high. Had all the symptoms want to fill good again. People walk around with test in the 700's. Want to see how it is to be higher then that really.

So can you feel a difference ???

I feel a little better I'm stronger n leaner but feel achy n tired all the time. Brundel that's my goal to see how feel then. It's tricky trying to watch all your levels n have them right. When I cycled didn't care where they were just blasting lol.

Back