• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

placed an order!

OH really thanks for deleting my original post I guess it was just to honest...

MAGED go back to the web site that you ordered from and read the instruction it tells you everything you need to know.... ALSO READ THE SUB FORUM STICKIES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ORDERING.....

ALSO READ THE ORIGINAL EMAIL YOU GOT IT IS AUTOMATED IT WILL ALSO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW................. IF YOU STILL FIND YOURSELF UNABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT PM A REP... THEY WILL HELP YOU

HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT GREAT FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO FOR YOUR FURTHER INFORMATION DO NOT POST ANYTHING AOBUT PAYMENT ON THE FORUM................. THANK YOU CROSS80.....

Thanks guys- much appreciated-OD

Get'em cross.. Lol

I put up another post on here and SOMEONE deleted it.. It was not that harsh but just honest.... Glad to see you here...

Dont be sorry man. There is no reason to be sorry.... It is all good.. Next time just go smoke a cig or drink a beer you will get your info.. Z will take care of you.... Next time just only ask the reps questions about sensitive shit through pm just stick to one rep... I stick with just one single rep and that is von eric. There are plenty vannesb ontopthegame od is the boss..... Look at the bottom of the main sub forum page and there should be a list of all the guys you can contact... Also if they have a z rep in there avatar then you can contact them... Z has a lot of reps.. But like i said pick one and stick with him only.. Give it at least 48 hours to get a response although it usually comes much sooner..

I deleted it because it was harsh.

I deleted it because it was harsh.

well next time I will try and not be so honest....... I did not think it was someone from the Z crew because his thread was left untouched with all his questioning.. Then van came in and cleaned his post up. But its cool.. But what I posted was true. ;) you have to agree EX I know you think the same shit when you see posts like that....
Plus I figured if it was a Z rep they would have erased all the stuff he posted......

IML Gear Cream!
You were correct in what you posted.

Glad you posted a order with z.You will be happy with service & products.

Back