PDA

View Full Version : Surprise blood test

the_predator
05-17-2012, 07:16 PM
My old doctor left and my new doctor is taking over all his old patients. She(the new doc) wants a new testosterone level check. Well I have been cruising on 250mg test every week instead of the prescribed 200mg every two weeks. I guess my question is how can I crash my test levels with less then 24 hours(test is tomorrow at 7:00am) before my blood draw? I know deca would do the trick if I had a few days. I heard drinking alcohol and lack of sleep may help. Am I reaching here guys or am I just fucked? I tried making excuses not to get drawn but it didn't seem to matter. I would have only been able to get a day at best:shooter: Any help is greatly appreciated!

SloppyJ
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Not much you can do in a day's time.

independent
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Dont go to the appt., make a new one at a later time. Simple.

strongrunbox
05-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Isn't this for your own private doctor and not work related?

the_predator
05-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Thought about it but this doc suspects something. She already commented that I was a "big" guy. I figure if I make excuses she will catch on to what's really going on. I hate to say it but I think Sloppy is right...I think I'm screwed!

the_predator
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Well it started out as just a "insurance" check up. But because of the doctor switch everything is getting re-evaluated.

independent
05-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Thought about it but this doc suspects something. She already commented that I was a "big" guy. I figure if I make excuses she will catch on to what's really going on. I hate to say it but I think Sloppy is right...I think I'm screwed!

I hope youre joking, fuck her. You had an emergency.

strongrunbox
05-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Well it started out as just a "insurance" check up. But because of the doctor switch everything is getting re-evaluated.

I see. Your insurance company made you do this? Are you facing cancellation based on results or what, I mean what will she do with them?

the_predator
05-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Not to get off subject but I know my cholesterol was high last check up and that seemed to be a concern. I don't think the test level check(good or bad) will cancel my insurance. I think it would be for other health related concerns.

the_predator
05-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Well after much research I have decided to get a little drunk and try to get as little sleep as possible and then hope for the best. It is all I can come with having this damn test tomorrow! Thanks for all the replies bros. I will let you know when I get the results if my methods worked.

Coop817
05-18-2012, 05:36 AM
They might lower your dose a bit, but it sounds like you were suplementing anyway, so just go back to sumplementing...Just be happy you were not in the middle of a huge blast at 1200mg test per week...you really would be fucked then

BP2000
05-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Well after much research I have decided to get a little drunk and try to get as little sleep as possible and then hope for the best. It is all I can come with having this damn test tomorrow! Thanks for all the replies bros. I will let you know when I get the results if my methods worked.

That is stupid. It might work for natural levels not when you inject hormone. lol. Bro the simple solution was just to say you had to go out of town and reschedule to next week.

the_predator
05-19-2012, 01:04 PM
That is stupid. It might work for natural levels not when you inject hormone. lol. Bro the simple solution was just to say you had to go out of town and reschedule to next week.

Did you see my above post about her(the doc) being suspicious? Plus I'm really going out of town for Memorial Day weekend so what then...then I'm going out of town before that too? "No doc I swear, I not trying to avoid this test level test"!

rage racing
05-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Get a new Doc...GICH

the_predator
05-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Maybe I just need to follow my original doctor to wherever he goes:thinking:LOL