PDA

View Full Version : Test Results - What are my options

omerta2010
05-18-2012, 06:41 PM
From what I've been reading on here these numbers are on the low end.

Thougth while I wait for my Dr to decide if they will give me a script thought I'd see what everybody here thought or would reccomend in case I don't get it.

I'm 38 about to be 39

TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS = 345

Testosterone free = 84.9

Mkpaint
05-21-2012, 09:26 AM
if you really want trt just runn some gear then get blood work. your numbers will be in toilet. do you feel ok? my numbers are close to yours and doc wouldn't do anything because of ins. so i am on my own program 250mg test e a week i'm in a better mood, more energy, faster harder erections. and training is improving.

heavyiron
05-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Still in the "normal" range. I would retest again and see where you are at.

omerta2010
05-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Yep they would be more than happy to write me a script for Prozac since she claims the symptoms are the same and I'm in the "normal" range.

bulldogz
05-22-2012, 02:06 PM
You are still within range and as of right now, you are not a canidate for TRT per that bloodwork

omerta2010
05-22-2012, 04:30 PM
True, guess I got nervous since it's at the low end of the range and I'm only 38 and they say it keeps going down as we age and that sort of worries me.

Plus all my other numbers are in range from the other blood tests, and the low T symptoms pretty much tell the story of how I feel these days and have been for a rather long time already.

Thanks for input guys.

bjg
05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
you are still in normal range which is good, the doctor won't prescribe anything to you right now....not necessarily that you will be low in few years , you will eventually but it may take many years. As for trt and hrt based on just low test level or physiological reason(age reason): many doctors don't believe in it, because there are not enough years behind such therapies to have enough information on whether it is good or not....so there are 2 schools of thinking , you have to find a doctor who believes in trt and discuss with him. i have discussed with many doctors who studied mainly in europe (france) and most of them, if not all, are not pro-trt when caused by physiological reasons and will only prescribe trt when the low test are due to pathological reasons( illness related not age related)

DEVILtrainer666
08-01-2012, 08:05 AM
yeah i was "normal" at 500 out of 1000 or whatever it was a couple years back(i forget) and feel the same now at 38. i like the idea of doin a Test cycle and goin for a TRT test again after my levels are low from the juice. its best if my insurance pays for most of my future supply to bring up my levels. i'm always nearly fuckin broke with 4 kids so.

Qwai Chang
08-03-2012, 06:25 AM
1% a year. Don't buy into that "normal range" bullshit. I like to keep my range at or over 1,000ng/dl which helps to keep a smile on my wife's face.