• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's worse?

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Occassionaly ill be in a situation where its time for me to eat, but im not in a position to go get something healthy...

This usually happens when im running late for school and dont have the time to blend up a shake to take with me.

In these cases, would i be better off eating something like a detour bar or just skipping the meal completely? im cutting, btw.

Make your meals the night before :D

If you must get something quick to eat though, try to keep the Kcals the same (or as close as possible).

Originally posted by Monolith
In these cases, would i be better off eating something like a detour bar or just skipping the meal completely

you would be better off eating the bar.

I agree with both of them you should have your meals pre-made so you don't have that problem,but if your to lazy or forgot to make your meals the bar would be better than nothing

what i do is i make 2 tuna sandwiches for halfway between start of school and lunchtime, and also throw some protein powder in a empty powerade bottle to have postworkout, just add water.

Back