• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clinton VS. Bush

lean_n_76er

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got this in an e-mail today...

Something for ALL of us to consider. You know, it is easy to forget the 'promises' that Bill and Hillary made while in office. It strikes home when it is listed like this.
Jim

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

And, now that Bush is taking action to bring these people to justice, we have opponents charging him with being a war monger...

AN INTERESTING QUESTION:
This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.

There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why was it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT IT!

It is a strange turn of events.
Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir.
Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written.
This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!

Sincerely,
Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter
USN(ret)

We don't want this woman to even THINK of running for President.

Remember:

The Alamo
Pearl Harbor
9-11-01
The Clinton Years
All Truly American Disasters!!!

prince, I like your avatar. Did you know that someone made that after seeing me in the gym? :D

Oh, the Clintons are satan.

This reminds me... Bill Clinton is actually coming to my college (UF) to have a conference with the students next thursday.... unfortunately i'll be in south carolina visiting crono next week... so ill just have to miss it... pitty :D

What I find interesting is to see Clinton on TV and hear him talk about how Bush is handeling this all wrong and if he were still President how he would do it differently.

As I recall the guy did nothing while in office. Just funny how his is now a self appointed expert.

Although Clinton is not satan he was the worst President when it came to fighting for America.

Originally posted by ragingbull
What I find interesting is to see Clinton on TV and hear him talk about how Bush is handeling this all wrong and if he were still President how he would do it differently.

As I recall the guy did nothing while in office. Just funny how his is now a self appointed expert.

Although Clinton is not satan he was the worst President when it came to fighting for America.

The only thing bill clinton was good at was getting a blow job. And he even fucked that up. So he was the worst President in history.

Kinda funny, I was stationed in Italy back in '95 - 97.
The USO came through on their way to Bosnia. Sinbad, Sheryrl Crow and Hillary were on the plane. They were set up in Hanger 1, the biggest hanger on base. They screwed up. They first put SInbad on. (he's actually pretty fuuny) then Sherryl Crow..then Hillary.
This is a military base..mostly republican....as soon as Hillary came out...I bet 1/2 or more of the crowd left!

How does one write a book with several hundred pages of, "I do not recall' or "Define..."

Originally posted by ragingbull Although Clinton is not satan he was the worst President when it came to fighting for America.

I think that would be a tie between Slick Williey and The Peanut Man.

I wonder what would have happen (all incidents from 9-11 ) if Clit-on was in power!

Originally posted by david
I wonder what would have happen (all incidents from 9-11 ) if Clit-on was in power!

Didn't you read the first post?

"Promise that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. "

IML Gear Cream!
Well, actually I wonder if Clit-on would've carried it out to this far or to see when he would feel that we won. I think after another 2 to 3 weeks, he would've finished.

Well, actually I wonder if Clit-on would've carried it out to this far or to see when he would feel that we won. I think after another 2 to 3 weeks, he would've finished.

Huh?

After what 2 to 3 weeks?

President Bill Clinton* didn't finish nor accomplish much during his Presidency.

*I really don't like the use of "cutesy" names for people of importance or are somewhat deserved of at LEAST the respect of spelling their name correctly regardless of the reason for the misspelling.

I figure Bill Clinton would've reacted the same way towards Iraq where he would declare war but how long do you think Clinton would commit to it.

Do you think he would still be going as Bush is still going today?

I figure Bill Clinton would've reacted the same way towards Iraq where he would declare war but how long do you think Clinton would commit to it.

Do you think he would still be going as Bush is still going today?

Well. . .Clinton most likely would not have spent 6 months talking with the UN trying to figure a peaceful way out of it all, as was his style in a number of military conflicts.

But he wouldn't have done much. Dropped a few bombs, and fucked another intern. Not much else. Clinton sucked at all things military. DRAFTDODGER4LYFE!

The current Democrats are pussies compared to their predecessor counterparts. They don't know the value of a kick ass military and when to use it and how.

Back