• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pinning sites

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there much difference in absorption from glute, thigh, or delt pins?

I did my first delt pin and it was the easiest by far. Didn't even feel anything.

how much did ya pin in the delts ? i just do my glutes. i tried my quad one time but it hurt like a bitch and got infected lol

Your fine bro
If delts works for ya go for it. I would still rotate around though.

Does the answer to this also depend on what the substance is that's being injected into what muscle. I know that my quads prefer test-e to sus, but my glutes dont give a shit.

I pin 200 mgs test cyp per week.

When I am cruising, I usually pin quads. I am pinning ed right now, and I love pinning delts too. I use 27g 1/2" slin pin. As far as absorption, I really couldn't comment on that.

glutes, delts and pecs for me. I would like to add quads but I think it will be a pain.

Is there much difference in absorption from glute, thigh, or delt pins?

I did my first delt pin and it was the easiest by far. Didn't even feel anything.

No as long as you pin right and deep enough you will get equal distribution. You will see a slight different in size wherever you pin because your body is reacting to the foreign compounds.

I don't even know how you guys pin glutes.. how the hell do you turn around is it a one hand jober ?

IML Gear Cream!
I don't even know how you guys pin glutes.. how the hell do you turn around is it a one hand jober ?

Lol, pilates exercise. DUH. Lol. Jk.

Delts work well for me also but allow me to caution you on one point:

Warm liquid up, inject slow, AND make sure you go DEEP enough) (not to the bone lol) but deep enough otherwise you risk having tell-tale semi permanant (while on cycle) swole sticking out in the injection area. Actually this can look cool to some, but for those in theknow its a give away that youre pinning. For an example take a look at that actor (Carrot Top's shoulders) in the article insinuating he was juicing...

There has actually been a couple of newer studies (sorry no links) showing that a group of men given HRT subcutaneously actually had higher and more stable levels of free testosterone than those who went IM.

Ive actually pinned TNE sub-q on numerous occasions and it was an OKAY experience. I did get a little bump action but they always dissapated after a day or two. And I know I absorbed all of it. Absorption was no issue whatsoever.

Google Image Result for http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/carrot_juiced_sholders.jpg

HERE..GO HERE AND CHECK OUT THE PICK HE IS WEARING A BLUE TANK TOP LOOK AT HIS RIGHT SHOULDER SEE THE LITTLE MUSCLE POPPING OUT?THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO FROM PINNING SHALLOW IN THAT AREA. ALSO YOU GET BETTER ABSORPTION IF YOU PIN CENTER OF ANY MUSCLE RATHER THAN SHALLOW

BP

I think he was using synthol... if not, that's messed up for a systematic aas injection, he should have got someone who knew what they were doing.

Back