• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to keep gains made on as

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys
im currently running a course of deca and whinney and its about 3 weeks into it now and im beginning to see some results i was wondering though how to make sure i keep the gains iv been making, iv only got another three weeks of my course left, are there any supplements i shoud look to take immediately after it finishes or should i rest let my body clean out ? any suggestions

run a search on clomid...
but here's the common doses...2.5wk after last deca shot, 100mg clomid for 7-10days, 50mg for 10-14days

If I were doing it, I'd opt for the longer times.

Cornfed - Is this dumbass saying that he is running the cycle without making sure he has his clomid on hand, ?????

Originally posted by premo
hey guys
im currently running a course of deca and whinney and its about 3 weeks into it now and im beginning to see some results i was wondering though how to make sure i keep the gains iv been making, iv only got another three weeks of my course left, are there any supplements i shoud look to take immediately after it finishes or should i rest let my body clean out ? any suggestions

Clomid as suggested...creatine to maintain strength gains and cell volume...clen as an anticatabolic, or phophatidylserine...glutamine is good too.

id say to keep your gains you must
1 still train hard but not while in clomid way to catabolic
2 maintain the same cal intake for a while
3genetics
4 supps glutamine clen creatine etc

thanks guys ill do a few searches on clomid and clen and see what info i come up with

Originally posted by British Bulldog
kynoselen always works well for me. alongside clomid, creatine and glutamine.

Really, you feel the kyno works for you? I assume you mean the injectible form.

yes, i do mean the injectable form - the vet stuff. its some great stuff if you ask me. lowered my body fat and gave me an immiediate strength increase which was extra impressive as i used it just as i came off a course of steroids and i normally experience a dip in strength. for anyone out there who is considering trying it i'd say - have a go, especially as it seems harmless. ive done some research on the ingredients, they are all non toxic. i use it bettween courses of gear and i know a few others who do as well all with varying results. for me the effects were comparable to creatine (water retention, cell volumising, strength increase) but much more noticable and with a noticable body fat reduction as well. i was also experiencing really good pumps - similar to when on gear.

have you tryed it gopro? im not sure if it is allowed or not for natural bodybuilders, i would of thought you are allowed to use it as it is not illegal.

i would be interested to know if there is anyone else who has tryed it and what they thought of it.

British Bulldog - tell me mroe about it, I dont know much about this compound

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by British Bulldog
yes, i do mean the injectable form - the vet stuff. its some great stuff if you ask me. lowered my body fat and gave me an immiediate strength increase which was extra impressive as i used it just as i came off a course of steroids and i normally experience a dip in strength. for anyone out there who is considering trying it i'd say - have a go, especially as it seems harmless. ive done some research on the ingredients, they are all non toxic. i use it bettween courses of gear and i know a few others who do as well all with varying results. for me the effects were comparable to creatine (water retention, cell volumising, strength increase) but much more noticable and with a noticable body fat reduction as well. i was also experiencing really good pumps - similar to when on gear.

have you tryed it gopro? im not sure if it is allowed or not for natural bodybuilders, i would of thought you are allowed to use it as it is not illegal.

i would be interested to know if there is anyone else who has tryed it and what they thought of it.

I have never used it, but it is not banned by any natty organization that I know of. Impact Nutrition puts out an oral form, but I assume it is not nearly as effective as the injectible...or if it even has the same ingredients.

*cough*placebo*cough*
No different than shooting b12 for fatloss.

I say no need for creatine or clen ... just clomid...and/or hcg if you really want to have fun LOL

"*cough*placebo*cough*
No different than shooting b12 for fatloss."

heptaminol and AMP are the main active ingredients - it works for me. have you ever tryed it as part of post cycle recovery?

gopro - yeah, i dont think the oral form has the same ingredients, never tryed it, ive heard its just same old suppliment hype, doesnt work as well i dont think.

Originally posted by gopro
I have never used it, but it is not banned by any natty organization that I know of. Impact Nutrition puts out an oral form, but I assume it is not nearly as effective as the injectible...or if it even has the same ingredients.

Thats the story, its injected to bypass the liver I guess. Some people like it, others report no real results, dunno why the split exactly.

Originally posted by Mudge
Thats the story, its injected to bypass the liver I guess. Some people like it, others report no real results, dunno why the split exactly.

I haven't heard great things about it which is why I was suprised by BBs comments. But if it works well for him that is awesome! However, I don't know many guys that use it, so there isn't really enough overall feedback.

The b12 thing was more analogous than a direct comparrison. If you like it, go for it, but I don't think that it's needed . And if it's so amazing... why not use it year-round? No reason not to.

i was wondering about that actually cornfed, i dont suppose it'd do any harm, but i found that the effects semmed to diminish slightly after a couple of months, because it is new and not many people us it as gopro pointed out there is no research on how long to use it for optimal results.

ive used synthesaline or how ever its spelled while dieting and will say it has helped with mantaining energy but other than that its kinda over rated for every day sub q pokes

Synthesaline, is that like breast implant pills? :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge - U have a PM

Synthesaline, is that like breast implant pills? :lol:

I wish that existed! I'd give to my girl and tell her it was vitamin C (or is that vitamin triple D!)

GP, my woman, without me even suggesting it, tried one of the natural breast enhancement pill thingies, she went from a normal C to a D (it always goes up an additional cup size during, that wonderfull time of the month, woo!).

GP, my woman, without me even suggesting it, tried one of the natural breast enhancement pill thingies, she went from a normal C to a D (it always goes up an additional cup size during, that wonderfull time of the month, woo!).

Did it really work, or are you just kidding? Which kind did she use?

I'll ask her brand, yes it worked. She had to buy new bras, and again I never asked her to do it! Her friend who had broken up with someone recently got her to try it.

I'll ask her brand, yes it worked. She had to buy new bras, and again I never asked her to do it! Her friend who had broken up with someone recently got her to try it.

Let me know...I really am interested.

Oh, and the only thing other than clomid post I'd ever suggest is longer clomid use and/or hcg is var a/o primo

Originally posted by cornfed
GP, aren't your EE's enough... Kuso's love isn't breast dependant :D

I understand that, but YOU keep asking me to get bigger! You're hard to please!

Back