PDA

View Full Version : props to Z and double TD

strategos14
05-29-2012, 05:16 AM
Not long ago I placed a decent size order. Pack was split and while the smaller portion arrived no problem, customs stole the larger portion. Contacted OD and then at the 30 day mark, contacted Z. I didn't freak out nor did I whine about it on the forums or come up with conspiracy theories like Z not sending shit for some reason. Just talked to him at day 30. Z responded with, "I will take care of everything." Within a couple days, my re-send was in the air and without going into details, it got here fast. Like less than half the "expected time" fast. Like superman couldn't have flown it here quicker. The cool part was that i received this a day after a domestic order came (which arrived in half its expected time as well). Bottom line, when Z says he's going to do something it means it's going to get done. It's an admirable quality in life, let alone a business. Also, on a side note, I have been on Z's proviron for a few days (for the first time) and I HIGHLY recommend it. I have been taking 2 a day and trust me when I say, it's been well worth it already.

OTG85
05-29-2012, 07:31 AM
Keep us updated,and thanks for sharing.

ordawg1
05-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Glad we could assist my friend. Customers like you make it easy though.You stayed on point and never complained.WE appreciate it-Thanks-OD

exphys88
05-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post bro.

VonEric
05-29-2012, 07:33 PM
This is exactly how you should behave.. hmmmmm ... strange??? You followed the protocol, you didnt whine like a little bitch and what??? what did you say happened?? Oh yeah Z took care of you.. AMAZING!!! :) This mine friends is how it works.. Thanks for the post and enjoy the growing bro.. VE

tommygunz
05-29-2012, 08:24 PM
This is exactly how you should behave.. hmmmmm ... strange??? You followed the protocol, you didnt whine like a little bitch and what??? what did you say happened?? Oh yeah Z took care of you.. AMAZING!!! :) This mine friends is how it works.. Thanks for the post and enjoy the growing bro.. VE

I resemble that remark, lol, Z really is a straight shooter even when it's hard to see it, it's true. I'm going to be eating crow for a long time, please pass the ketchup.

VonEric
05-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Its all good Tommy.. ive had plenty of it myself in my life.. never get used to the taste.. think of it as protein for the soul :) ... VE

leolion
05-21-2013, 08:42 PM
heck yea