PDA

View Full Version : Help with my cut please guys

Ryanhill
05-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey Guys, I need some help from you all. I have never really did a full on cut. I have always been kind of a permabulker. I feel like I am happy with my size now and want to do a full on cut. I am 6'1" and 305lbs and 17% bf (caliper tested). I have a 36 inch waist, 55 inch chest, 21 1/4 arms and my legs are pretty big. I am 4 weeks into a cycle of test at 1 gram a week and dbol at 50mgs a day. I am thinking about going straight into a cut. I have several cycles under my belt. I have had experience with tren, but not with gh,masteron, and winny. How much cardio do you guys reccomend. I am thinking about doing an NPC show. I Need help. Anyone can be big but it takes talent to be big and sculpted. Please help me!!

Ryanhill
05-30-2012, 04:29 PM
I am willing to do a log of my progress

exphys88
05-30-2012, 05:45 PM
You need to be in a 10-20% caloric deficit to make your body burn fat. This is accomplished by increasing the calories burned (cardio) and decreasing the calories consumed. Generally, guys can cut with 30-45 minutes of cardio 4-6 days/week until they get down to 10%, where they may need to do some double days to get below. The biggest factor is diet IMO though. You can do either a basic caloric restriction diet or some type of carb cycling program.

RockShawn
05-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Hire a prep coach. Trust me!! PM me if you want my coaches info. He's cheap for the results I've gotten. My show is 3 weeks out and he got me ready. See my log for pics and proof.

RockShawn
05-30-2012, 08:21 PM
I really didn't explain why. You can get a lot of great advice from a lot of members. No doubt about that. However working with a coach one on one where he is evaluating progress or lack thereof and making adjustments to a personalized diet and exercise plan is the only way you will get ready for contest unless you already know everything and have been there and done. There are a lot of great prep coaches on this board. Some more expensive than others. But they're all extremely knowledge. You PM I'll tell you why I chose mine and what he is done for me in my quest to get ready for my first show.

wowwow
06-01-2012, 07:00 PM
What's the going rate for a good prep coach?

RockShawn
06-01-2012, 07:39 PM
What's the going rate for a good prep coach?

My coach is 200 a month. For the work he's done he's cheap.

leolion
05-21-2013, 08:38 PM
bump