• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mid cycle

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im in the middle of my cycle up about 12 pounds and happy with strength gains my workouts are solid hit everything hard but what do u guys like to do for abs if feel like if I'm lacking anywhere it def abs I usually have a pretty nice 8 pack but w all the dbol and aren't too cut up and I feel like my ab workouts never change really Want to hit them hard these last 8 or so weeks

Im in the middle of my cycle up about 12 pounds and happy with strength gains my workouts are solid hit everything hard but what do u guys like to do for abs if feel like if I'm lacking anywhere it def abs I usually have a pretty nice 8 pack but w all the dbol and aren't too cut up and I feel like my ab workouts never change really Want to hit them hard these last 8 or so weeks

finish Dbol, increase AI clean up diet cutting carbs, leg lifts, crunches and cardio

Is youre e2 in check? It could just be some edema from the dbol.

Cardio,diet,and core lifts for abs

I'm getting bloods Monday to check e2 should be good I was running formeron 2 pumps a day but backed it down to one

Back