PDA

View Full Version : stop script issue?

irish_2003
06-04-2012, 01:16 PM
been getting this constantly since last friday...only on this board too...

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6/jquery.min.js:3

acemon
06-04-2012, 01:59 PM
I am getting the same error. I thought it was odd. No other websites gives me any errors. It just started last week for me too.

Wanna_B_Bigger
06-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I get the error on my Linux computer but not on my Windows computer. Strange since usually when something is jacked it happens in Windows. I have noticed that the pro edition of Malwarebytes on my Windows PC pops up messages every so often when I am logged into IM that it has blocked a malicious IP address, so Malwarebytes may be blocking the IP that is generating the script error. :thinking:

MuscleGauge1
06-04-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm getting the same thing. Wonder whats up

Prince
06-04-2012, 02:29 PM
been getting this constantly since last friday...only on this board too...

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6/jquery.min.js:3

what browser do you use?
do you get this error on every page?

acemon
06-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Internet explorer 8 on Win7. Almost every time I load a thread with more then a few entries.

Wanna_B_Bigger
06-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Prince, I know that was directed at Irish but as I stated above I am not getting the error on my Windows PC but I am getting it on my Linux PC. I am using Firefox on both computers. The only obvious difference I see at this point is that I am running a Pro Edition of Malwarebytes on the Windows PC that is occasionally blocking certain IPs when I am on IMs site. On the computer that gives me the script error, it pops up again when I navigate to different pages in the forum.

Prince
06-04-2012, 02:55 PM
I think I know what caused it, let me know if it's still happening, thanks!

Wanna_B_Bigger
06-04-2012, 03:06 PM
I think I know what caused it, let me know if it's still happening, thanks!

Not seeing the error anymore. looking fixed.

irish_2003
06-04-2012, 03:37 PM
what browser do you use?
do you get this error on every page?

windows xp
firefox

i ran both malwarebytes and also ran spybot s&d and it's still was doing it...avast is my main anti-virus i'm running though and that's updated and working...shut it down a 3rd time and rebooted and doesn't seem to be doing it now a couple hours later

Wanna_B_Bigger
06-04-2012, 03:46 PM
^^^ Avast = :winkfinger:

Prince
06-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Not seeing the error anymore. looking fixed.

:thumb: