PDA

View Full Version : peptides and their place in TRT?

j2048b
06-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Ive recently been reading a hell of a lot on peptides, some good, some bad, and have been told pep's are better than deca for trt, but i wanted to ask peoples opinions on their usages of pep's along with their trt protocol, everyone seems different, but is there a basic pep+trt+hcg+AI protocol that is out there?

anyones opinions on the pep usage pros and cons?

thanks appreciate this discussion and hope to learn a lot as well as get people opinions!

Jb

Goldenera
06-05-2012, 12:49 PM
By peptides u mean gh peptides?

Why the hcg and ai if u are on trt?

j2048b
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
The ai is only needed when u have estro sides, whichcan be bipassed by more frequent test shots thru the week,

Hcg because it keeps my nuts working and helps me with mood stability,

And yes gh peps are what i was asking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2048b
06-06-2012, 12:43 AM
more frequenttest shots at a lower dosage (to add to my last posting)

Goldenera
06-06-2012, 11:55 PM
While more shots weekly is ideal for keeping optimum steady test levels upping the dose of test will not help much with estro sides. More test means more estrogen conversion.

Look into ghrp-2 and cjc1295 no Dac for gh peptides. Or ipam and cjc1295 no Dac. Ghrp-2 is stronger in gh release then ipam. Ghrp-2 can make u hungry compared to ipam. Ghrp-2 raises cortisol and prolactin but not enough to worry about. Some guys complain of lethargy with ghrp-2 and irradic sleep. It doesn't bother me personally.

Hcg just sends the lh signal so your nuts don't atrophy. That doesn't mean your nuts are making test still. if that was true guys could run and AI on cycle and once the test ester cleared the body u would go right back to normal test levels....we know this is hardly the case and it takes weeks for the body to normalize hormones.

Chrisotpherm
06-07-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm curious to know will peptides affect your test levels? I'm getting ready to go on trt so I'm sure for the next three months will be doing blood work so I don't want to jack this legal route up.

oufinny
06-07-2012, 08:33 AM
I never understand why people always shy away from CJC-1295 w/ DAC. I get way better results and I have to use it only a few times a week. Also, Ipam has little, if any side effects, so if you are going for long term that would be my choice.

j2048b
06-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Ok cool, ill look into the ghrp2 but whats the differences between the ghrp 2 and ghrp 6 then? Heard and read 6 is better than 2 but its all on the individual and what they see with their bodies i guess

And what is DAC exactly? Ive read about it but still confused especially since the last poster says with DAC is nothing to be scared about? With or with out DAC what does it do, and what to look out for especially while coupling it all with a trt regimen,

I have stopped my trt protocol due to fucking outrageous bp like 180/ 90 all the time! and my cholesterol went up to 309!! Holy sheet batman thats crazzy high!

But come the end of june im back on my regime. Because i can tell with my mood instability and loss of muscle mass my t has dipped way low!!

When i do restart im planning on throwing in deca but have been told ghrp's are better than deca dont know if i at all buy it though? If i do run the deca ill prolly throw in the ghrp's as well to round it all out?

j2048b
06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Also hope superfly1977 chimes in as ive sent him a pm and stuff seeking out the company he is currently working for :) might make a switch to them not sure yet though?

Goldenera
06-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Ghrp-2 is a stronger gh releaser then -6. Ghrp-6 stimulates appetite which is more suited for a bulking cycle.

Ipam and cjc or ghrp-2 and cjc create nice gh release. Either stack works great with aas. Hgh and aas are a great synegry combo.

Hgh is not comparable to deca so stop confusing the 2 they are 2 different things.

j2048b
06-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Ghrp-2 is a stronger gh releaser then -6. Ghrp-6 stimulates appetite which is more suited for a bulking cycle.

Ipam and cjc or ghrp-2 and cjc create nice gh release. Either stack works great with aas. Hgh and aas are a great synegry combo.

Hgh is not comparable to deca so stop confusing the 2 they are 2 different things.

Ok so deca is not comparable, gotcha! I will look into the ghrp-2 as i dont want to eat a shit load, but enough to gain some muscle mass,

Thanks appreciate the education!

fl00ridabuff
06-26-2012, 08:05 PM
peptides are so much cheaper than getting TRT medications... you are better off getting peptides.
for example: 10 vials of Sermorlin from TRT doctor for 2200 bucks vs CJC 1295 MOD GRF 1-29 peptides 4 less than 200-300 bucks.
GRF 1-29 is superior to Sermorlin.