PDA

View Full Version : A revisiting of the board rules

exphys88
06-07-2012, 09:03 AM
I wanted to revisit the board rules and reiterate the importance of following them when posting. We've all gotten a little too relaxed in our postings, including myself. Please take a moment to review them and remember them when posting. This is going to be especially difficult and important in the lab testing section. I think this section is extremely important, and we need to do everything to keep this section going. It is OK to discuss labs, but not sources here in this section.

1. No advertiser bashing or flaming allowed at any time.

2. No lab results posted without a copy of the labs and a current picture of the product.

3. If your results are sub standard respectfully contact the advertiser FIRST before posting.

4. No trolling, flaming or insults.

The following board rules also apply to this section.

All AAS information on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

IronMagazine has no direct affiliation with ANY board sponsors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Do not send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any board sponsors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*No discussion of payments or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending locations or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so.

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.

*You may respectfully address issues however sponsor bashing is not permitted at any time.

Lastly, it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies and sponsors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with a sponsor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to your IronMag account being closed.

FULL DISCLAIMER:

All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages are intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please be aware that Anabolic Steroids are a Schedule III drug and illegal to posess in the USA without a doctor's prescription. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no direct affiliation with the companies or sponsors that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

vicious 13
06-07-2012, 09:18 AM
So we can post photo of gear and list lab but no talk of source? If my labs are in violation can u please fix so they can stay up

exphys88
06-07-2012, 09:28 AM
So we can post photo of gear and list lab but no talk of source? If my labs are in violation can u please fix so they can stay up

yes, labs are gear pics are OK, just no mention of sources. most of us can figure out where the gear came from, and if you can't, you haven't put in enough time here.

l69lou
06-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Reading these rules makes me feel terrible. I have broken several of them often. I was asked to put up TD posts with pics as feedback for the sponsor, I had NO idea it was wrong to do so. I do apologize . I remember in this section if a product was tested to be bunk we ALL wanted to know the source so we could avoid it. Was that wrong? Hell i am nervious I may have said something wrong here now. If I was part of the problem I sincerly am sorry it was in ingnorance, I really thought I was within the rules. I don't even see how posting pics of gear and lab is not in violation of the 3rd rule from the bottom , by posting such info are you not admitting that you ordered? I am not trying to be a smart ass I just don't know what I am allowed to say now.

exphys88
06-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Don't worry about it, we were all too loose in our postings.
It's ok to mention labs, just not sources.

skinnyd
06-08-2012, 02:47 AM
This is like your best girl telling you that you have to wear a rubber.

hypno
06-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Don't worry about it, we were all too loose in our postings......

This is ALL too true. I am guilty of this myself. It is always good to revisit the rules.

malfeasance
06-08-2012, 07:34 AM
3. If your results are sub standard respectfully contact the advertiser FIRST before posting.
The rules are the rules, and I intend to follow them, but what is the purpose of this one? If a protocol is followed, and the results come up underdosed or bunk, the person then contacts the sponsor, but deprives the other members here of this information?

Bunk or underdosed or properly dosed test and ai (especially ai!!!!) is why people are reading here.

This section is the most valuable section ever added to this web site, but Rule 3 would seem to undermine its value to the visitors here.

I have no intention of violating the rules - I am just curious why this one was added and how it helps this section instead of hurts this section.

exphys88
06-08-2012, 07:40 AM
The rules are the rules, and I intend to follow them, but what is the purpose of this one? If a protocol is followed, and the results come up underdosed or bunk, the person then contacts the sponsor, but deprives the other members here of this information?

Bunk or underdosed or properly dosed test and ai (especially ai!!!!) is why people are reading here.

This section is the most valuable section ever added to this web site, but Rule 3 would seem to undermine its value to the visitors here.

I have no intention of violating the rules - I am just curious why this one was added and how it helps this section instead of hurts this section.

This rule allows the sponsor to correct the problem. We aren't asking guys to not post the results if the problem is corrected, it just gives the sponsor a chance to make it right. By far, most sponsors want to put out good products and not scam people. But, every good sponsor that has been around long enough will have some issues, whether it be shipping or dosing problems. How they respond to issues and how they fix them is what matters though.

independent
06-08-2012, 09:48 AM
This rule allows the sponsor to correct the problem. We aren't asking guys to not post the results if the problem is corrected, it just gives the sponsor a chance to make it right. By far, most sponsors want to put out good products and not scam people. But, every good sponsor that has been around long enough will have some issues, whether it be shipping or dosing problems. How they respond to issues and how they fix them is what matters though.

I disagree. A sponsor "might" correct the problem but in the meantime people will be still purchasing bunk gear.

heavyiron
06-08-2012, 12:09 PM
I disagree. A sponsor "might" correct the problem but in the meantime people will be still purchasing bunk gear.

I wrote the rule months ago so guys could report how the advertiser handled the problem. For example say you get labs on some HGH and it comes back bunk. That same day contact the advertiser and see what he says. Within 24 hours you could still post your results and the advertisers response. I wasn't implying anyone wait days or weeks to report the response. I just think its appropriate to contact the advertiser first and directly not have them stumble across the thread days later.

Anyway, in a few weeks we are going to probably have some loosening up around here so hang tight brother.

independent
06-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I wrote the rule months ago so guys could report how the advertiser handled the problem. For example say you get labs on some HGH and it comes back bunk. That same day contact the advertiser and see what he says. Within 24 hours you could still post your results and the advertisers response. I wasn't implying anyone wait days or weeks to report the response. I just think its appropriate to contact the advertiser first and directly not have them stumble across the thread days later.

Anyway, in a few weeks we are going to probably have some loosening up around here so hang tight brother.

Thanks for the clarification.

heavyiron
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
You are very welcome

malfeasance
06-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Thank you heavyiron and exphys88. I misunderstood what was meant by the rule.

Grozny
06-09-2012, 09:47 AM

I have to agreed with u on this, this rule protect more manufacturer/source than the user who will buy again bunk or under-dosed gear and personally i dont see the point to post a lab test if they are reviseed by the source

exphys88
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I have to agreed with u on this, this rule protect more manufacturer/source than the user who will buy again bunk or under-dosed gear and personally i dont see the point to post a lab test if they are reviseed by the source

See heavys response above.

Grozny
06-09-2012, 02:14 PM
oups :clapping:

emitecaps
06-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Some labs don't want pics of their products posted so we shouldn't even bother posting labwork for their products?

exphys88
06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Some labs don't want pics of their products posted so we shouldn't even bother posting labwork for their products?

If they're gear is bunk, I don't care what they want or don't want. People need to know.

vannesb
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM
If you follow protocol have legit lab works there is nothing wrong with posting. Has Heavy stated let sponsor know so he is not blind sided. If it is bad it is bad.