• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mmafiter and w8lifter

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
mmafiter and w8lifter were both patients in a Mental Hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, mmafiter suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sunk to the bottom & stayed there.

w8lifter promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled mmafiter out.

When the medical director became aware of w8lifter's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell w8lifter the news he said, "w8lifter, I have good news & bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses.

The bad news is mmafiter, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

w8lifter replied "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

Originally posted by ALBOB
mmafiter and w8lifter were both patients in a Mental Hospital.

:funny: :funny::funny::funny:

Oh, There's more?

:funny:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

That is frighteningly realistic:scared:

Just think about the diet advice she's giving everybody!!!
"So, Oceangirl03, once you ingest the arscenic, you do 30 minutes of low intensity cardio...bend over, grab your ankles, give those glutes a fairwell kiss and DIE! Ha! HA! Ha! HA! cease and desist, you stubborn insignificant creature!"...."Oh, and drink plenty of water:love: "

One day, w8 asked mma-
Hey honey did you know that 90% of all men masturbate in the shower while the other 10% sing?
Do you know what sone they sing?

No, honey, mma replied...

W8 answered: "I didn't think so"....

jerkoff.gif

Back