• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ATHLETES use...

Fightu35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys heard good things about this forum,OK I have read a lot about the peptides from helping sleep and hunger to hurting it,healing power and not etc....so Its not so much how to use but more what and no better info then from those who have been thereI'm a pro fighter who is on TRT 100mg a week from my DR,I do my running in the AM,and fighting at 5 pm,right now weight loss is my main goal,just wondering which peptide for my goal would be best to start with.just looking for some help in my goals from peptides,yes I know how to diet and will make the weight but seems with some help I can have a lil help...and many say help with injurys ? I had shoulder surgery and sometimes it gets sore,painful..thank you very much guys. AND yes I have looked around and did research,but nothing like real world use..

so far from my reading..Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRP-2 at bed time ?
Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRP-2 when I get up....
also a lot of
just trying to get the most out of it,thanks guys

Some research subjects experience a disruption in sleep patterns when using GHRP-2 prior to bed. This is due to the fact that GHRP-2 increases cortisol levels. Ipamorelin would be a much better choice to use prior to bed, then use the GHRP-2 first thing AM and Post workout. Both GHRP and Ipam should be paired with Mod GRF.

Some research subjects experience a disruption in sleep patterns when using GHRP-2 prior to bed. This is due to the fact that GHRP-2 increases cortisol levels. Ipamorelin would be a much better choice to use prior to bed, then use the GHRP-2 first thing AM and Post workout. Both GHRP and Ipam should be paired with Mod GRF.

^^^ What he said, and if you were able to throw some GW into the mix.. Bro, you'd be golden.

Back