• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug Testing.......Please note

MJ23

World's Greatest Lovea
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now from my understanding, your normal drug test has no coorelation whatsoever with the high level testosterone.. Since those workplace tests and looking for traces of marij, and others in a similar class

What do you guys think

Well, Rusty

I am about to start an intense cycle Bro, and the level will be off the roof

At the same time, I am interviewing for a several positions, and u know everybody asks for a drug test, so

RUSTY.. I sent u a PM

Kuso.. u fuck..

I should have known u would be here, LOL

the short answer no u should be fine now if u have used ephedra lately u could have a problem

Testing for gear reportedly costs about $500-$650 so it is not done often unless there is a reason.

the only organization that I know will do it is the military but only if they suspect things ie 50 pounds in 4 months
mj bro arnt u in vegas?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MJ23
Now from my understanding, your normal drug test has no coorelation whatsoever with the high level testosterone.. Since those workplace tests and looking for traces of marij, and others in a similar class

What do you guys think

I agree with Mudge, they're not going to test for Steroids, too expensive and I doubt that they care.

gentlemen thank u

crackerjack - no bro i am in the midwest

why

i think based on the advice here, I am going to start as planned and i will post my progress along

You're fine bro. Way to expensive and even less likely now that the T/E ratio test has been determined to be invalid because to many OTC supplements cause your T/E ratio to change. Only way to validly test is to test for each metabolite that might be present, ie...nandrolone deconate for Deca, etc.. and that can reach into the thousands of dollars. The price Mudge reported is cheap from the information I've gotten from doctors and federal agencies and is more along the lines of a price for a T/E test.

Back