PDA

View Full Version : IGF and MGS effects on testosterone levels?

Chrisotpherm
06-14-2012, 01:17 PM
My brothers I will be starting trt next week and was about to run a peptide cycle but don't want it to effect my test levels because I am sure for the next 3 months I will have to do blood work to find the proper dosage. Any replies would be greatly appreciated!!!

Chrisotpherm
06-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Bump.

TonyMack
06-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm not an expert, but I think if you were otherwise natty, the peptides could have an effect on your pituitary axis; but with TRT you will be shut down and fully dependent on exogenous testosterone, so it should't have much of an effect, if any at all.

This is just my gut reaction to the question; I don't have any studies to back this up. Perhaps some of the more scientific dudes can chime in...

Chrisotpherm
06-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks tony, I am going read more into this and find some scientific studies and report back what I find!!!

charley
06-16-2012, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't worry about it....if anything it will enhance your cycle.....sounds good to me.......

Chrisotpherm
06-20-2012, 09:43 AM
From the research that I did, it doesnt' effect testosteron levels as much as it repairs and build upon muslce fibers. Still wasn't enough for me to be 100% or even understand what the heck the REALLY SMART MD's where talking about. LOL.

fl00ridabuff
06-26-2012, 07:59 PM
tell the Dr. that you are feeling okay but slightly better so he can increase your dosage.

Chrisotpherm
06-29-2012, 04:54 AM
Thanks!

detox_d
07-13-2012, 04:41 AM
peptides will complement the test. the MAPK pathway is activated by IGF-1 and insulin, and that needs to be complemented by initiation factors p70s6k from mTOR and AKT. simply, you need both IGF-1/insulin activated pathways, and testosterone activated pathways for hypertrophy. You'd be fine without the peptides, but they will help. Also remember just injecting peptides won't raise gh/igf-1 because of somatostain (the gh inhibitor). your body won't grow in some conditions because its bad for it, and somatostatin is present during those times. But you will get a higher level from the peptides when conditions are right.