• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Isolates?

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone plese explain to me why they say that whey isolates (is this the correct term?) are superior over normal protein. How do you know if your protein powder is isloate free or contains isolates?

whey isolates have a total protein content of around 90% or greater when compared to WPC at around 30-85% or simple whey powders at 30% protein content.

processing methods such as ion exchange filtration and cross flow filtration "isolate" the protein in the whey by lowering the amonts other components such as fat, ash and moisture...

Thanks. I just checked my protein and its the good kind. ;)

And the write ups on Customizer's site explains the differences well.

have you guys ordered from Customizer? looks prety cool. how was the quality & service?

Originally posted by kuso
TP has and from what I`ve read from others as well, he seems like a great guy. I will order as soon as I run out of my current stock.

Yes, good stuff.

The owner, Dave, is a solid guy. Very good service, very good tasting, and I *assume* top quality protein.

Will order all my protein from him in the future.

Back