PDA

View Full Version : interesting TRT discussion today

cactus-pits
06-19-2012, 06:18 PM
today I went in to get a urine test and I asked the woman at the front desk if they do blood work because I read threads on here and I'm always interested in physiology and lifting weights..I've never geared up tho..anyway, she says "yes we do, and now we offer testosterone too..you just come in for a consultation and pay 2 hundredsomethin' and then you get your first month of your weekly testosterone prescription and then you just come back every month to refill it and if you ever need to talk to a doctor then you sure can do that" and she pulled up a slick little stack of literature and handed it to me.
nothing that she said really surprised me except the way she brought it up..it was almost like she was just telling me about a B-12 shot..just like that..I guess it's that easy?!
Im 38 and for some reason this really interests me..I'm afraid of the long term with my nuts though..
any input from someone that is on TRT would be appreciated.

SFW
06-19-2012, 06:33 PM
If you're that concerned with testicular atrophy, hcg would be the solution.

cactus-pits
06-19-2012, 06:56 PM
not only atrophy but just not working anymore..could I stock up on the scripts and cycle a bit..instead of cruising? I'm guessing that's what a lot of lifters do..?
They even had a sign for HCG there too..I'm guessing they'd prescribe that if I expressed interest?

brazey
06-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Hcg will keep you working. Is this a clinic or doc office? Clinic costs are usually through the roof. As far as stocking up to blast, I don't recommend it. Keep your blood levels steady with what you're prescribed and you can outsource for your blasts between your scheduled blood tests.

SloppyJ
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM
^^ What he said. If they are giving you test then they should be monitoring your levels as well. So you will need to be taking the test they give you.

Digitalash
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Do short cycles right after you get bloodwork and just make sure you are only running your script for a few weeks before the test. I'm sure if you asked about it they would prescribe you hcg and then you won't have to worry about atrophy, it will also help maintain your fertility.

cactus-pits
06-23-2012, 07:11 AM
I keep thinking about this...it does cost good money, but my biggest concern with doing this myself is the poor quality of a UG product going into my leg, so it's worth it just for that...

bane7373
06-23-2012, 06:48 PM
wow a 5ml bottle of watson or sandoz . 1 shot every 3 weeks . I was on it its a joke ! Wasnt worth going back every 3 months for my bottle and blood. Then cvs had to order it . No stock lol.

chucky1
06-23-2012, 07:21 PM
there going to test your blood and your testosterone levels have to come in pretty low to get a script bro, do you think you got low T? they won't just give it to you

chrisr116
06-25-2012, 07:15 AM
I have been on prescription TRT for about a year now. My doc says my serum test levels needed to be under 300ng/dl on that inital blood draw for him to justify TRT. I stopped my own self administered TRT 3 weeks prior to that initial blood draw, and my test levels came back at 198. He prescribes me 100mg of test c a week. Pick up two, 1ml vials from Sam's club pharmacy each month. I really just have been stockpiling the stuff. About a dozen vials on hand now that i haven't used, due to using gear I have gotten from my supplier.