PDA

View Full Version : went to the urologist about testiular pain

dyna
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
seems like i have eppididimytis.. my testicle was hurting at the upper portion and ut was also swollen. i dont have any std' s but he claimed it could be from a strain/ heavy lifting.. i also urinate alot which is bothersome. one thing i asked and he dismissed was whether ir nor hcg could be causing this.mi mean hcg stimulates the testes and they do swell a bit. perhaps this was themproblem. i heard many guys saybtheir testes ache after they are being stimulated again.. he dismissed it.. any thoughts?

independent
06-25-2012, 01:18 PM
seems like i have eppididimytis.. my testicle was hurting at the upper portion and ut was also swollen. i dont have any std' s but he claimed it could be from a strain/ heavy lifting.. i also urinate alot which is bothersome. one thing i asked and he dismissed was whether ir nor hcg could be causing this.mi mean hcg stimulates the testes and they do swell a bit. perhaps this was themproblem. i heard many guys saybtheir testes ache after they are being stimulated again.. he dismissed it.. any thoughts?

Your Uro diagnosed you correctly. Its a common problem men get.

dyna
06-25-2012, 02:00 PM
i was kind of down about it.. didnt know what the heck i had. also seems its usually caused by an std and i know i dont have that, they tested for it.. the desire to constantly urinate is a pain. i am kind of hoping its only eppididimytis and not something alot worse..
so the hcg wont cause this?

independent
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
i was kind of down about it.. didnt know what the heck i had. also seems its usually caused by an std and i know i dont have that, they tested for it.. the desire to constantly urinate is a pain. i am kind of hoping its only eppididimytis and not something alot worse..

I honestly dont think so.

walker2003
06-25-2012, 04:31 PM
I am on HRT also and I am taking HCG along side once in a while I get the ache too. Don't worry if you have been checked out. I never and any aches till Hrt, but wouldn't have it another way.

dyna
06-25-2012, 05:56 PM
i guess its normal to autumatically think testicle pain is what most mem fear, cancer god forbid..

Disturbed Old Man
06-25-2012, 07:52 PM
I had eppiddimytes years ago and my doctor told me it was from lifting with a full bladder and then passed urine into my nuts.It was 3 times the size it normally was and hurt like hell when I ejackulated which caused more inflamation. I went on antibiotics and was gone before I knew it.I just went to urologist for pain in right test during ejack, but was honest with him on what I'm doing and he's going to help me keep my levels safe .Great guy but No answer on what pain is from. I'm also takin hcg. Let me know what happens good luck.

ctr10
06-26-2012, 04:33 AM
I had the same thing years ago

hhsbigmike
06-26-2012, 06:07 AM

I've had it twice bud... take some Ibuprofen that will ease the swelling and make life a little better. Nothing you can do but wait it out I know it sucks trust me.

dyna
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
i went to another urologist today for a second opinion.. he confirmed what the first doctor said.. the first doc prescribed me cipro which after reading about the negative effects on the tendons, i asked for something else which he did prescibe me. after 2 weeks i will get an ultra sound. as i said, the pain isnt bad, just a tad.. the testicle is large..i still think this is somehow hcg related...
this guy checked my prostate and said it was normal but he thinks this is the very begining of an enlarged prostate. he said it may give me problems in another 15 years.. of course this concerned me, he said all mens prostate start to enlarge in their late 30's..i am 47. mine is titally fine, just slowly starting to grow as all mens do at my age..that eased my concern.
for the rest of you guys with eppididimytis, did you suffer frequent urination?

dyna
06-28-2012, 01:45 PM
still a tad swollen..my eft testicle is still almost twice the size as the other. no pain, just bigger .also. my urologist felt around and evidentely no suspicious lumps. i worked out today though.
.this was scary..makes you appreciate your health.

dyna
07-25-2012, 03:48 PM
no pain but my eppididimus is still swollen after 3 1/2 weeks. i also urinate about 10 -12 times per day. prostate and sugar are fine..
when will this end; getting deppressed

ChiSao
08-15-2012, 05:24 PM
no pain but my eppididimus is still swollen after 3 1/2 weeks. i also urinate about 10 -12 times per day. prostate and sugar are fine..
when will this end; getting deppressed

The doctors ain't doing jack for me. Blamed it on, "it's your weight lifting" Negative. Hernia, no. Pain meds makes it worse.
I'm going to sign-up as a urology patient at a hospital that has a A-One rating next week in my area.