PDA

View Full Version : Sperm, after urinating..

mdn57
06-28-2012, 10:02 AM
I am just looking for some advice for a symptom I have been having. It happens every once in a while. I think around week 8 of my test/equipoise cycle, it started happening a lot. Then around week 4 of my post cycle. And now it happened today. I seem to ejaculate semen, after I piss. Once I am done pissing, I can tell there is something else that needs to come out, I have to strain a little bit, and boom sperm comes out. I am not sure what the cause of this is. Maybe high test levels, or not ejaculating enough. Could it be something wrong with my prostate. I am 24 years old, 5'8 1/2, 195 pounds, 7 1/2 % body fat. Very sexually active. If anyone has any input on this it I would greatly appreciate it,

BIGBEN2011
06-29-2012, 06:26 AM
i do that to i even do that while pissing allso i think it is just left over sperm.

jackedntan
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
That happens to me too sometimes bro. Its a symtom of an enlarged prostate, but most likely an acute case. If you google it you can find a lot of information on it. Its extremely common. I took some otc prostate supplements like saw pawlmetto and it seemed to help a little bit.

BIGBEN2011
06-29-2012, 12:06 PM
not with me i do that but mine is while i am pissing comes out same time not after i am done pissing.and i do not have enlarged prostate been checked by dr.i think it is just left over cume i produce a lot of cumme and i think it is just left over that did not come out is all no big deal.

andyrodgers
08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
i think these are just left over sperms and nothing else.

1superman
08-25-2012, 03:45 PM
I think you are shaking your piece too much after you piss bro. You kno if you shake it more than three times it's considered playing with yourself.

hhsbigmike
08-27-2012, 07:54 AM
chlamydia.... jk jk lol

dieseljimmy
09-04-2012, 09:56 AM
chlamydia.... jk jk lol

IDK man. there may be some validity here. If your pissing at 3 pm and have not jerked off or fucked in the last two hours you may have caught something. This is ensactly as my college roomate reported to me. I had a similar thing and was worried... it ended up being a prostate infection.

I would get that looked at man.

timmyb
10-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey the same thing happens to me on test-urologist calls it "retrograde ejaculation" its common and goes away after cycle. only worry about prostate enlargement if you have the other symptoms, having to pee but cant, stream is like a inaccurate hose-spraying piss everywhere, urge to go-etc. hope this helps

charley
10-23-2012, 06:56 PM
....sounds to me that you are getting a 'blowjob' while taking a piss.......or taking a piss while getting a 'blowjob'.....:nerd:

Glycomann
10-23-2012, 07:21 PM
I am just looking for some advice for a symptom I have been having. It happens every once in a while. I think around week 8 of my test/equipoise cycle, it started happening a lot. Then around week 4 of my post cycle. And now it happened today. I seem to ejaculate semen, after I piss. Once I am done pissing, I can tell there is something else that needs to come out, I have to strain a little bit, and boom sperm comes out. I am not sure what the cause of this is. Maybe high test levels, or not ejaculating enough. Could it be something wrong with my prostate. I am 24 years old, 5'8 1/2, 195 pounds, 7 1/2 % body fat. Very sexually active. If anyone has any input on this it I would greatly appreciate it,

You're probably shaking it too hard. Try to think about baseball when you piss. think about Phili or the Red sox. That will kill any sense of satisfaction.

Intense
10-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Happens to me if I haven't gotten any for like a week. It's your body getting rid of excess

FUZO
10-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Its a prostate problem.Take some otc prostate stuff see if that helps

allen001
10-30-2012, 03:23 AM

I think it is due to lack of ejaculation. It happen to me too, but masturbation or ejaculation on regular basis help to fix this.

allen001
10-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Its a prostate problem.Take some otc prostate stuff see if that helps

i don't think its a prostate problem i think it is due to lack of ejaculation or due to increase level of sex hormone production.

blergs.
10-30-2012, 07:20 AM

go to the doc ASAP is what i rec, not normal and never heard of that from test.

dont mention the AAS, just whats happening.

blergs.
10-30-2012, 07:21 AM
i don't think its a prostate problem i think it is due to lack of ejaculation or due to increase level of sex hormone production.

yes because the prostate does not play a role in ejaculation..... :wits:

i think your wrong to think it is not a possible factor

harmanrainu
11-01-2012, 08:27 AM
i think doctor will help you the most in this situation! Try consulting someone :)

allen001
11-02-2012, 02:35 AM
yes because the prostate does not play a role in ejaculation..... :wits:

i think your wrong to think it is not a possible factor

What do u mean..
Explain plz elaborate.

SmithWood
03-18-2013, 12:54 AM
Their increasing along with oughout find it difficult to maintain it in no more

D-Lats
03-18-2013, 02:05 AM
^^say what?!

ohiostate2827
05-17-2013, 01:21 PM
could be both prostate and urethra probs.. bladder not getting fully emptied.. same for when having an orgasm not all of the sperm is leaving the body.. now you have left over in your system.. see a doc

jagbender
05-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Prostate is involved

3D medical animation - erection and ejaculation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOvHKSxxuYw)

jagbender
05-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Anal Induced Ejaculation bdsmportugalfantasies.blogspot.pt - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrVIaCU5mc)