PDA

View Full Version : Question about GHRP and GHRH relative to natural GH levels...

teezhay
07-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Is it true that GHRH and GHRP are largely ineffective in older individuals who have sluggish natural GH production, and are best used by those who have naturally high levels?

Thanks for the input, bros.

njc
07-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Is it true that GHRH and GHRP are largely ineffective in older individuals who have sluggish natural GH production, and are best used by those who have naturally high levels?

Thanks for the input, bros.

No the exact opposite is true. GHRP/GHRH combo works BEST in the elderly.

teezhay
07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
No the exact opposite is true. GHRP/GHRH combo works BEST in the elderly.

Now that I don't understand. I could understand it working the same regardless of natural GH productivity, or better for the younger folk because it amplifies their regular hormonal output, but why exactly would it work better for the elderly? And what information are you using to make this determination?

njc
07-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Now that I don't understand. I could understand it working the same regardless of natural GH productivity, or better for the younger folk because it amplifies their regular hormonal output, but why exactly would it work better for the elderly? And what information are you using to make this determination?

What I meant by that is not necassarily that it works BETTER in the elderly but that since the elderly have a lower (by far) level of circulating GH that they will notice a greater benefit than the younger cats who already have a fairly efficient level of GH.

As far as info......there are TONS of studies on peptides and the way that people react to them, although unfortunately they all use Sermorelin as their GHRH, they still use a good GHRP. Dig through the studies and look at them. This isnt something that is up for debate. Peptides work great for the elderly as far as increasing endogenous levels of GH are concerned.