• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Da president`s Trophee!!!

Dero

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HA!!!Detroit tied last night making OTTAWA SENATORS first overall in the league!!!
Tonight is a no lose situation against da buds,
nuthing to win,nuthing to lose...
May as well sit out the team bring up da farm team,`cus we know what da buds are going to do...:p
:D

:p to Crunch!!!!

What will Domi do?:booty:

Originally posted by Dero
HA!!!Detroit tied last night making OTTAWA SENATORS first overall in the league!!!
Tonight is a no lose situation against da buds,
nuthing to win,nuthing to lose...
May as well sit out the team bring up da farm team,`cus we know what da buds are going to do...:p
:D

Congrats to the Sens! Detroit didn't even get first in the West. Dallas took it, thanks to Detroit's OT loss to Chicago yesterday. Oh well. Three months ago, Detroit was closer to 8th than 1st, so no complaints from me.

Re: Re: Da president`s Trophee!!!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Congrats to the Sens! Detroit didn't even get first in the West. Dallas took it, thanks to Detroit's OT loss to Chicago yesterday. Oh well. Three months ago, Detroit was closer to 8th than 1st, so no complaints from me.

I'm ready for Detroit to get rid of Curtis Joseph........

Re: Re: Re: Da president`s Trophee!!!

Originally posted by Rusty
I'm ready for Detroit to get rid of Curtis Joseph........

Yeah, he is shaky. The winning goal he allowed was weak at best. Keep in mind we won a cup with Osgood, and he just plain sucked.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Da president`s Trophee!!!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Yeah, he is shaky. The winning goal he allowed was weak at best. Keep in mind we won a cup with Osgood, and he just plain sucked.

Yeah, and look where Osgood is now..........In my opinion they are both in the same boat. They suck. After this weekend, I really have become down on Cujo. I don't think he's worthy of playing for Detroit. Lagecy is a better Goalie than both of them.

IML Gear Cream!
Raking da leafs????Booby?:thumb:
See ya in da second round!!!:cool:

Originally posted by ALBOB
No you won't. :nope:

I'm sorry ALBOB. I think you misunderstood. Let me break it down for you:

After we win games 1,2,3 and 4 the Leafs will proceed to the second round of the playoffs where if Ottawa doesn't choke yet again we will play the Senators. It is at this time that you can choose to do some of your other hobbies like counting to 7, dressing up your dog in sexy outfits and making love to members of your family.

Regards,

Crunch

Originally posted by crunch making love to members of your family

Hey, have you ever seen my cousin Rebecca? :lick:

Oh, by the way.................... yer dreamin' :flipoff:

Originally posted by crunch I hope you're the next Flyer fan Domi beats up. :box:

:rofl: Bwaaaaaa.....I was thinking about that exact same incident last night and wondering if we were gonna get a repeat. :rofl:

Rest assured, I've never been drunk enough to pull a stupid stunt like that. It was funny as hell though. :D

Apparantly that jackass Fan:D is suing Tie Domi and the Leafs. What next?

Originally posted by IainDaniel
Apparantly that jackass Fan:D is suing Tie Domi and the Leafs.

You've gotta be shitting me! :( Yeah, Domi was an ass for spraying his water bottle into the stands but the jackass in the stands was just as much at fault. I hope to hell he loses any law suit. :mad:

Aparently he's suing for $50,000 because, get this, he says he lost work because as soon as people found out who he was they didn't want to do business with him. :rofl: :tard: :funny:

I think someone desparately wants their 15 minutes.

Originally posted by crunch I think someone desparately wants their 15 minutes.

I think he's in more desperate need of 15 brain cells..............preferably living ones. :rolleyes:

Back